Another good running of Gut Punch Saturday today. Weather was nice. Lots of AOs representing, including our friends from Cryptonite who is making the rounds and running everyone’s AMRAP or signature routine. We circled up near the block pile so everyone could get their block ready. We went over the course and go started a few minutes after 6:00. Hard stop at 7:00 wherever you were at to get back to the shovelflag.
- 1 minute warning, instructions on the course layout, forgot prayer, start, almost forgot disclaimer (said it while everyone was doing the block thrusters).
Here is the course. Basically its you against you to get as many laps in as you can.
- today – Lake Day – be careful getting home!
- 7/4 – The Murph at Cryptonite
- September – see Knozit if you want a (premium) spot on the BRR team
- Cryptonite making their rounds, inviting all to come join them on a Saturday
- Hemingway – there is a group gathering to do a Spartan race, tbd
- Lego’s Dad (surgery)