10 Steps for the New Guy in F3
So, you got past our favorite excuses and decided to participate? Greatness. Here are some tips to get you going…
- Check out the video and text on "About F3" to get the basics.
- Find workouts in your are by visiting the "Workouts" page. You don't need much.
- Unsure what some workout or other term means? Consult the lexicon or exercises.
- Sign up to get your F3Midlands.com username/password after you post to a workout, and start commenting on BackBlasts. You'll visit the Contact Page and fill out a short form.
- Sign up for twitter. Follow @F3Columbia, @F3LexSC and/or @F3LakeMurray. Follow you fellow PAX, Read our two short posts (phase 1 on joining and phase 2 on how to make the most of the service).
- Q a workout. After, post a BackBlast. Hint: contact your region Q of IT - the same was as in step 4 - to get posting rights and check out the editorial guidelines.
- Go to a 2nd F event, be it a #CSAUP or a #HDHH (did you look at the lexicon?). Don't see something that fits you or want to do something different? Find you local @nd F Q.
- If you're moved to do so, check out and attend an F3F event. Don't see something that fits you or want to do something different? Apply to make a difference.
- If you're moved to do so, check out a 3rd F workout in your region under the "Events" and the "3rd F" pages. Don't see something that fits you or want to do something different? Find your local 3rd F Q.
- Review the FAQ and/or ask us any questions we didn't cover.