Special thanks to everyone at Depot, the journey since May 2015, and helping me become a better person. Appreciate the 3 F’s, friendships, and accountability.
Conditions: Moist, 73* and 95% humidity
SSH x 20 IC
TTT x 11 IC
Windmill x 10 IC
Merkins x 10 IC
LBC x 10 IC
Indian Run big loop, grab a block at the end
- The pax had a choice, grab one block to do an STH, or grab 2 blocks to do a farmer’s carry. Everyone grabbed one block.
- Another big loop, all pax had to STH the block the entire way. If they stopped (or put the block down), each pax had to individually do 20 curls.
- Even though I immediately regretted this exercise, it is always a good one to get warmed up and blood moving.
Next, we enjoyed some Tabata:
- 15 minutes total, broken into one-minute intervals
- Each minute, pax did 10 merkins and 10 LBCs; resulting in 150 merkins and 150 LBCs in 15 minutes.
- Music was started, and work was done (playlist below)
- No complaining was heard until around 10:00 mark.
Buddy Love asked: “Hey, can we do some running”. Little did he know, next exercise was some track, legs, and pull ups:
- Mosey to the track
- Station 1: 25 monkey humpers (FNGs always give this a second look + thought)
- Jog to station 2: Max out on pull-ups.
- Jog to station 3: 25 squats
- Jog back to station 1.
- Rinse/Repeat. Got in about 5 reps before heading back to the parking lot for Mary.
Mary, around the circle
- Jason is a neighbor of mine who has turned into a great friend. He also lives beside Moose, so Jason has been hearing about F3 for years. Recently, he said that he was ready, and that’s all I needed to push the recruiting a little harder. Jason is a solid Christian guy, successful businessman, and would be a tremendous asset to our Depot group to strengthen our core. Iron Sharpens Iron.
- While Jason was telling us about himself and names were being slung around, he mentioned how bad of a golfer he was. “Barkley” was mentioned that seemed to stick. If you didn’t post this morning, zero comments should be coming from your camp about his name.
- Our soldiers who served in Afghanistan (and everywhere else), the country (and people) of Afghanistan
- Recent covid surge, families each navigating this uniquely. Prayer for wisdom and protection.
- Party at Arrears this afternoon for pax that succeeded in the August challenge. Updated details below: