15 Pax enter the gloom at Crypt this morning expecting to see Nikita on the Q. What they found was the call had been made to bullpen to bring in Quisenberry in relief. Get well soon Nikita!
Conditions: 72 degrees, pretty nice actually!
BOM / Prayer
Mozey around to the side parking lot, with high knees, butt kicks, and kareoka on the way.
- SSH x 20 IC
- Windmill x 15 IC
- Merkins x 15 IC
- TTT x 15 IC
- IW x 30 IC
- LBAC x 10 each direction IC
- LBC x 20 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 15 iC
- Slow Mo Squats x 20 IC
- Release Merkins x 10 IC
Mozey to the dip bars
Count off by 3s
- 1s start at dips
- 2s start at pullups
- 3s start at planks
Exercise for 1 minute, then rotate through all 3 exercises
Rinse and Repeat
Mozey to the Great Wall
Line up for People’s Chair with Applesauce.
- The end of the line sprints to the front and resets in People’s Chair
- Rinse and Repeat until each pax goes through 3 reps.
Mozey to the Brick Pile
Circle up for Bricks and Mary
- Curls for Girls x 20 IC
- Russian Twist with 1 brick x 20 IC
- Tricep Extention x 15 IC
- Heal Touches x 20 IC
- Shoulder Press x 15 IC
- Naplam Special x 10 IC
- Freddie Mercuries x 15 IC
- Flutter Kicks x 15 IC
- Merkins x 10 IC
Return the Bricks, and Mozey to the VSF
COT / BOM
Devotional: Philippians 2:3-4 – “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit…” in seeing some of the “theologies” on the internet, it reminded me of this verse. It also reminded me of the “I am 3rd” mentality that I see demonstrated by the pax. The challenge how can we live this out today?
6 months ago yesterday, YHC stepped into the gloom as an FNG at Graveyard, March 8, 2014. The workout was hard, it seemed rediculous to get up early to put one’s body through that kind of torture. F3 was not for YHC, and no one will notice when I don’t return. Then there was the COT and Name-o-rama, and that was pretty cool! Hooked!
YHC is extremely grateful to all the Pax in F3 Columbia, F3 Lake Murray, and all F3 Nation for the impact that on YHC’s life and family. Truly Life Changing! Looking forward to continually getting better and being better!
- Jumanji in West Columbia Lauched today. Located at Howard Park behind Northside Middle School.
- GORUCK: There is still time to HC for this epic challenge. Who will be the next one to pull the trigger???
- Future expansion to Sumter (10/11) http://f3nation.com/2014/08/31/preblast-f3-sumter-sc-expansion/
- Future expansion to Anderson (10/18)
- Governors Cup http://f3nation.com/2014/08/19/governors-cup-half-marathon-and-8k-pre-blast/
- Palmetto 200 http://f3nation.com/2014/09/04/pre-blast-the-palmetto-200/
- Continue prayer for Walker Phillips, and praise for the progress he is making.
- Say What!? recovering from a sore calf muscle to return to Stride workouts.