16 pax posted on Thursday, August 16th for a workout with YHC. It has been a busy few weeks and, though prepping for a Q is no work for YHC, writing the BB is a whole different story. Work was done, fun was had, and YHC may have been called an a$$hole and peckerhead,both of which I consider a compliment when Qing a workout.
Mosey lap around parking lot with a little high knees and butt kicks thrown in the mix, then circle up for COP.
- SSH x 15 IC
- Through the tunnel x 15 IC
- Squats x 15 IC
- LBAC (F/B) x 15 ea IC
- OH claps x 15 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 15 IC
- Merkins x 10 OYO
Mosey around to bus loop and plank for the six.
- 10 merkins OYO
Mosey around to black top and line up on baseline to load the ark
- Bear crawls over and back to center – hold plank – walk back to baseline
- Duck walk…
- Modified frog jumps…
- Gorilla jumps…
- 10 merkins OYO
Mosey to bottom of hill – recovery lap around the track and plank for the six – 10 merkins OYO
Bearmuda Triagle (see F3 exercise list) modified with Mt. Midway incorporated
Mosey to back parking lot and plank in front of curb
- lead with right hand x 10 OYO
- lead with left hand x 10 OYO
Mosey to SF for Mary 2 min. drill – boat/canoe YHC’ call, BBSU x 15 IC, heel touches x 15 IC, Flutter kicks x 20 IC.
COT & BOM
- Stomp the Swamp 8/25
- Tunnel to Towers 9/14
- Homeworks 10/6
- BRR – September 6-8
- Mentors needed in schools
- Anderson Family
- Granola’s wife (praise)
- Students, Teachers, Administrators as school starts back
- With the recent passing of a family friend that was 4 years old and talk of marriages need to be lifted in prayer, YHC decided to scratch the planned devo and discuss one message that has been repeated to me through all of this. We are not promised tomorrow, so make the very best of each day you are blessed with. If you need to right a wrong, do it now before it is too late.