“The Thang”: 15 PAX (a few good men) got up and fought of the snooze demons to make themselves better today. They came to smell what the Darla is cooking! Conditions were moist and humid…Time to bring it on!
Warmup/CoP: After disclaimer, Indian run/jog around the Depot (guessing about 800 meters) to wake the body up. 1st first round of warm up exercises was done in cadence after group jog:
20 Calf Raises (Stagecoach fav); 10 Forward Arm Circles; 10 Backward Arm Circles; 10 Overhead Arm Claps; 20 Through the Tunnel; 20 Side-Straddle Hop
A 2nd group jog around the Depot was done to keep the heart rate up and blood flowing. Arrived back to for every man retrieve a cinder block and meet at the Soccer Fields under the lights.
Workout: Find your battle buddy (partner) for the next series of Beatdown exercises. 1 Battle Buddy run across soccer field and back to switch and pick up # of reps with his partner:
- Round 1:
- 25 Burpees, 50 Merkins, 75 Squats, 100 Chest Presses
- Round 2:
- 25 Burpees, 50 Curls, 75 Lunges; 100 Back Rows
- Round 3:
- 1 Battle buddy to do STH in place while other Battle Buddy run around the lighted poles…Battle Buddies switch.
6 MoM: STH to return blocks and circle up for some core exercises in cadence: 10 big boys, 10 flutter kicks, 10 Rosalitas, 10 Hello Dollies, 10 Freddie Mercuries.
Announcements & Prayer.
- F3 Dads Camp this weekend
- Pick up Trash Day coming up this Saturday…Holla at StageCoach for more details
- Lifting up Whamo for his next adventure, all school teachers and kids, vets/soldiers and their families who fought for our country in Afghanistan…
Verse of the day and Devo link: I am not at ease, nor am I quiet; I have no rest, but trouble comes – Job 3:26
Click on Link below for 1 min read Devo entitled, ” What’s This “Margin” Thing? by Justin Camp from WiRE: https://mailchi.mp/gatherministries.com/whats-this-margin-thing-hwgu78ombu