10 Pax got on the bus this morning for a sultry back-to-school bash at the ‘Shed.
Greetings and disclaimer. Formed up into two lines for Indian Run to the front of the school. Warmed up:
- Side Straddle Hops ( 20, in cadence)
- Imperial Walkers (20, in cadence)
- Little Baby Arm Circles (forward & back), Overhead Claps & Overhead Press (10 each, in cadence)
- Windmills (20, in cadence)
- Squats (20, OYO)
- ‘Mericans (10, in cadence)
- Little Baby Crunches (20, OYO)
Back into lines for Indian Run to parking lot between the school and rec center. Paired off for partner exercises: first round, partner 1 wall sits (back to the school!) while partner 2 lunge walks the length of the parking lot and back; switch. Second round, partner 1 goes balls to the wall for handstand pushups while partner 2 Frankenstein-walks the length of the parking lot and back; switch.
Back into lines for Indian Run to lower playground. Paired off for more partner exercises: first round, partners alternated through 3 sets, one doing 5, 8 & 10 pullups while the the other did tricep dips on the ledge. Second round, partners alternated through three more sets of 5, 3 and 1 pullups while the partner did diamond ‘Mericans.
Circled up for Mary:
- 20 LBCs OYO
- 20 ROC Twists in cadence
- 20 Ray Charles OYO
- 20 Flutter Kicks in cadence
- 20 Hello Dollys OYO
- 10 Teddy Rocks and 10 Teddy Rolls OYO
Back into lines for Indian Run to the flag – jailbreak last 100 yds.
Count O Rama, Name O Rama
Announcements, prayer requests and an appropriately distant but unmasked BOM