9 pax posted this am for an ever evolving workout at Turning point. YHC had a plan for the rain, but the rain moved through early and wasn’t needed, so many possibilities…. So after some time of exploration, and thinking during People’s Chair, the pax returned to what YHC had in mind… kinda… H/T to Swannie, who would give a H/T to ATM from SwampRabbit for the workout.
Conditions: Kinda Rainy… but Kinda Not, Low 60s
Mozey to the back parking lot, Circle up:
- SSH x10 IC
- Burpees x 11 OYO
- LBAC x10 IC x2 (front and back)
- IW x15 IC
Mozey to the back breezeway, find a column
- Peoples Chair – Arms Out, Front, Up – OMC
- BTTW – OMC
- Peoples Chair – Arms up, Out, Front – OMC
Mozey back to the front Parking Lot, line up across in the adjacent parking spots, facing the school
- 2 Burpees
- 4 HR Merkins
- 6 Squats
- 8 LBCs
- Advance to the next parking spot when finished each set.
After 10 sets, recovery mozey down to the flag pole and back
For last 5 sets, R&R OYO as fast as possible.
25 sets Total:
100 HR Merkins
500 total reps
- 5 pax posted for Wingman, discussed Parenting, Motivation, and ended on Revelation 3:15-16.
- The pax did 11 burpees because we were 11 pax short of the goal. #PostForYourBrother
- #Cantore won today. TClaps to the 8 other pax who weren’t deterred.
- Somehow Wap found a continuous Puddle… but we never saw it…
- Find your “Why”. Winter is coming, and the reasons to not post will grow.
- Happy Birthday, Cheech. We miss you!
- Praise for Hampton Schultz good report
- Praise for Booster’s Brother and SiL, new Baby