22 Pax beat the fartsack to show up for YHC’s Q at Turning Point. YHC posted on twitter the night before that the workout would be shoulder friendly due to some pax fighting lingering shoulder issues. YHC delivered on that promise.
Conditions: 72 degrees with 100% humidity.
Mosey to the staff parking lot. Circle up.
- SSH x 10 IC
- TTTx 10 IC
- IW x 20 IC
- LBAC x 20 IC (hold ‘em up)
- Reverse LBAC x 20 IC (hold ‘em up)
- Overhead Clap x 20 IC (hold ‘em up)
- Dirty Bird x 20 IC (hold ‘em up)
- Hey ya x 10 IC (recover)
- Mountain Climbers x 10 IC
- Squats x 10 IC
Mosey to the the curb. Pax line up and sprint to the far side of the parking lot and back. 5 fastest pax on one end, 5 slowest on the other, the rest in the middle. Bring the ends of the line together and get a partner. Mosey to the block pile. Get one block per team. Mosey to the bottom of the hill by the gym. One partner performs exercises with the block. The other goes to the top of the hill and performs an exercise and returns to the block and they switch until the total number of block exercises is performed.
- One partner runs up the hill, performs 5 lunges each leg, and runs back down while other partner is performing block dips. Switch until you reach a total of 100 block Dips. Plank for the six.
- One partner Bernie Sanders(runs backward) up the hill, performs 10 squats, runs back down the hill while the other partner is performing block curls until they reach a total of 200 block curls. Plank for the six.
YHC then called for a break from the hill. The next exercise called was Iron Cross with partner x 10 IC each partner.
- One partner runs up the hill and performs 10 LBCs, and runs back down the hill. The other partner squats the block and curls it for a rep of 1 to a total of 100 block squat-curls. YHC is unsure of the proper name for this exercise. Due to time constraints, some pax were unable to finish this exercise.
Return blocks to the pile.
Mosey to the imaginary shovel flag.
Watch the DM for Homework’s work day.
BRR this weekend.
- Dear Diary-hopefully coming home from hospital today.
- Fry Daddy’s 2.0-Corbett.
- Marriages across the board and wide range of needs.
- BRR runners
- SS Friend’s 2.0-Skin Cancer
- William Anderson family
- Swanson’s Father
- Quis BiL
- The Flanagans
- Gump and Family
- The “Hey Ya” was performed to honor Quisenberry, since he named it. It’s a Moroccan Night Club with hands facing forward.
- A great group of guys worked hard this morning and got better.
After paragraph 1, the devo applies to all of us…After paragraph 1.