Round 2 of Friday Strava Art is in the books. I think my next Q here may be an out and back as there were only a couple PAX that got all the turns right. Just kidding. But seriously, there were a couple gotya turns that threw some runners off. No biggie. Everyone got the mileage they needed today.
Conditions: you guessed it… muggy
1 minute warning, intro, route, prayer
Stride – Male Disney Character
- Start at intersection of Maiden and S. Lake
- Onto S. Lake (Hwy 6) towards Main Street
- R onto Main Street (Hwy 1)
- L onto Harmon (at stop light)
- L onto Dreher (at stop sign)
- S onto Columbia Ave (at stop light)
- L onto Main (at stop light)
- L onto Haygood (before Thompson Rental)
- R onto Butler (at stop sign)
- R onto Cedar (behind Radius)
- S onto 3rd Avenue (crossing Main St)
- L onto Elm (at stop sign)
- R onto S. Church (at stop sign)
- L onto Roberts (at 4 way stop)
- R onto Summerfield (either entrance)
- L onto Roberts (at stop sign)
- L onto S. Church (at 4 way stop)
- S onto Gibson (at merge)
- L onto S. Lake (Hwy 6)
- Finish at intersection of Maiden and S. Lake
We finished up with the count-o-rama, name-o-rama, COT, announcements, prayer
- 8/8 – The Kraken (see Knozit), Hemmingway, Rocking Chair)
- 9/3 – Dam2Dam sign up starts (see Paper Jam or Juice)
- 9/26 – 9/11 Challenge at The Smokehouse
- 2/20/21 – Dam2Dam (see Paper Jam or Juice)
- None requested
- Doogie loves all the chatter on the Stride message board.
- This group struggles with famous sports quotes.
- Everyone is ready for the election to be over!