7 PAX posted at Shawshank for a WO that started out strong in terms of the 1st F, but the 2nd F took over by the end of the hour. Lots of laughs were had and hopefully some better was gotten.
Conditions: 57 deg F & excellent
– Run ~1/4 mile, circle up, SSH X 15 IC
– Run ~1/4 mile, circle up, TTT X 15 IC
– Run ~1/4 mile, circle up, LBAC Forward X 15 IC, Backerds X 15 IC
Mosey to the block pile, grab a block, and circle up
– Slow block merkins X 20 IC
– Slow block shoulder press X 20 IC
Line up on the end line of the soccer field for some block BLIMPS:
– 5 Burpees OYO, carry block to opposite end line
– 10 Lunges each leg OYO, carry block to opposite end line
– 15 Imperial Walkers each leg OYO, carry block to opposite end line
– 20 Merkins OYO, carry block to opposite end line
– 25 Plank Jacks OYO, carry block to opposite end line
– 30 Squats OYO, recover
Overhead carry block around perimeter of soccer field, with rests OMC. Return blocks to block pile.
Mosey over to another soccer field for 4 Corners:
– 1st Corner: 5 Merkins OYO, backwards run to 2nd Corner
– 2nd Corner: 10 Merkins OYO, backwards lunge to 3rd Corner
– 3rd Corner: 15 Merkins OYO, sprint to 4th Corner
– 4th Corner: 20 Merkins OYO
Mosey toward the bridge and then make a 180 because YHC changed his mind and wanted to take the long way back to the shelter.
3-6-9 (Borrowed/Stolen from Bonsai)
– Circle up and on your 6
– Hold canoe position
– 1st PAX starts count, followed by the PAX to his left
– Do not say any number containing 3, 6, or 9. Instead, perform a crunch.
– If any PAX says a number containing 3, 6, 9, or performs a crunch out of turn, he must enter the center of the circle and perform Burpees until another PAX messes up.
– Rinse & Repeat with several variations replacing Canoe/Crunch with 6 inches/Flutter Kicks, 6 inches/Hello Dollies, SSH/Burpees
*** Highlights of 3-6-9 ***
– Meat Ball polluting the surrounding atmosphere.
– Gravedigger making fun of PAX for messing up when he just didn’t understand what was going on.
– Brick being stuck in the middle doing burpees while the rest of the PAX got their act together and made it to 100…twice.
– Flutter Kicks X 40 IC
– Heel touches X 20 IC
– American Hammer X 15 IC
– Attempted Boat/Canoe, but fell apart due to Meat Ball’s commentary
-11/11: John Flanagan Memorial 10K
– 11/18: Hairy Bison
-12/15: F3/FiA Christmas Party
– No Help & Shake N Bake recovering
– Gravedigger’s dad
– Cheers’ uncle recovering from heart surgery