8 PAX posted for a beautiful low 60s morning for another edition of #tanktoptuesday. Good news and bad news on that front. The good news is that the percentage of PAX wearing tanktops increased to 37.5%, the bad news is that the number of PAX wearing tanktops stayed the same (3). I’ll let you math guys figure out how that happen.
Weather- 62 and perfect
Mosey toward entrance of school for COP all IC. SSH x10, TTT x 10, LBACs forward and reverse x 10, windmills x 10
Mosey over to next row and PAX got a parking spot to themselves. 5 merkins, lunge walk across the parking lot to other curb, 5 merkins, lunge back, 5 merkins, plank for the 6.
Mosey to the car line and partner up. Some exercises, PAX were asked to complete reps to a certain number, other times it was up to YHC to tell them when to stop. One PAX would do the running, the other the exercising, rinse and repeat. In between each PAX did 5 merkins.
- PAX 1 run to end of row and back, PAX 2 did squats. 125 squats total
- PAX 1 run to end of row and back, PAX 2 wall sits with arm circles until YHC called time
- PAX 1 back pedal to first light pole and back, PAX 2 carolina dry docks. 125 total
- PAX 1 slide to first light pole and back, PAX 2 wall sits until YHC called time
- PAX 1 carioca to first light pole and back, PAX 2 did incline merkins. 80 total
Mosey to flag for eight legit min of mary. Abs should be feeling nice later today.
Prayer requests- Quis FIL, Quis mother, Wapner back, Canseco knee, teacher-students-admins starting school today
Devo: Proverbs 17:22- A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
Stop being a downer and start encouraging people. Smile more often