11 pax get in some work with laps at Turning Point this morning. YHC had been dealing with back soreness earlier in the week, so a back friendly WO was the result. Here is what went down:
Conditions: Partly Cloudy – 48°, Wind W 7.5 mph, felt like 45°
Mozey toward the front of the parking lot. All Exercises were IC x10
- IW, then Mozey to the sag on the road to the back staff lot,
- LBAC – Front, Mozey to usual COP spot in the staff lot
- LBAC – Back, Mozey to the grassy court yard near the planter where TM like to do Holding Pattern
- TTT, then mozey down the ramp to the corner of the track.
The workout was simple – Run/Walk a Lap, do the following exercises any way you want, but each lap:
- Squats x 30
- Merkins x 20
- Pullups/Body Rows x 10
R and R until time is called.
Mozey back to SF for abbreviated Mary
- Flutter Kicks x 10 IC
- Heal Touches x 10 IC
- Boat Canoe – OMC
- Never underestimate the need for 2ndF during the workout.
- Good to see some longtime regular TP pax making their way back to the gloom.
- 2/20 – Dam to Dam, need volunteers, and some substitute runners
- TBD – 7 year Annivergence of Graveyard
- SD – Grandmother Hospice
- Quis – Parents traveling today
- Notebook and NoShow
- Wap – 2.2 Sleep Study
- Pax impacted by COVID
Devo: “The Man who says He CAN…. and the Man who says he CAN’T…
are BOTH RIGHT”
If you think you dare not, you don’t,
If you like to win, but you think you can’t
It is almost certain you won’t.
If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost
For out of the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow’s will
It’s all in the state of mind.
If you think you are outclassed, you are
You’ve got to think high to rise,
You’ve got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.
Life’s battles don’t always go
To the stronger or faster man,
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN