A RECORD CROWD at turning point as 30 pax accepted the challege of The Kamikaze. This was the first time for a continuous running format with no bricks to see how much could be done in about 40 minutes. Tremendous results by all. We will do this again on April 23 and see how much progress has been made.
Conditions: 60 degs with a breeze at the top of the hill.
Disclaimer / Prayer
Mozey from the parking lot, down the hill to the far left corner.
Scoring is 40 pts per lap, plus 1 pt per pound of weight. Partial Credit awarded for completed portions of the lap as shown below.
- Sprint up Hill (0.05) – 11 Merkins (0.10)
- Run Down (0.15) – 11 BBSU (0.20)
- Bear Crawl Up Hill (0.25) – 11 Merkins (0.30)
- Jog Down Hill (0.35) – 11 BBSU (0.40)
- Bunny Hop up Steps (0.45) – 11 Merkins (0.50)
- Jog down hill (0.55) – 11 BBSU (0.60)
- Sprint up Hill to the lightpole (0.65) – 11 Merkins (0.70)
- Fast mozey down long Ramp (0.75) – 11 BBSU (0.80)
- Mozey to Blue Jungle Gym (0.85) – 11 Pullups or 11 Body weight rows (0.90)
- Mozey to Track (0.95) – 11 Lunges each leg (1.00)
- Mozey back to hill, recover as needed
Rinse and Repeat until Q calls time, increasing reps by 1 each lap.
Results are posted Here.
#TClaps to Mac for Most points (280) and Most Laps (7)
- The goal will be to schedule the Kamikaze every 4 weeks. Next dates are April 23, and May 21.
- The huge turnout is always exciting. Twitter can be a wonderful thing.
- Will be interesting to see if more pax carry weight the next time now that they understand the point system.
- Dang 5k Tomorrow: Stride and Crusade will converge at 5:15 at the Lexington side of the dam for the monthly 5k.
- MustangFest 5:00 pm Friday Night at Midway Elementary – See Dunphy for details.
- Hartsville – Lexington has the Q for Hartsville. Ranger is going with Dunphy, Notebook, and Good Hands. More Welcome to join.
- The Mission Launch – This Saturday at 8:30 am Finlay Park. AO for men in the Recovery Program at Oliver Gospel Mission. Robber has the details.
- Anyone with old bikes for 5-10 yr olds, Pajanimal is fixing them up for an orphange
- Blindside’s Friend – Not cancer, but still don’t know. Looking for answers
- Pickups Mother in Law long battle with cancer coming to an end
- Hoppers Mom in ICU with lung cancer.
- Phillips Family
This song by Third Day called Born Again describes how I felt before F3 and after joining F3 for the past year. The man in the mirror doesn’t lie. But I am hopeful and thankful that, as the song says, “it is only the beginning”. Click Here to Listen
Today I found myself
After searching all these years
And the man that I saw, he wasn’t at all who I thought he’d be
I was lost when you found me here
And I was broken beyond repair
Then you came along and you sang your song over me
It feels like I’m born again
It feels like I’m living
For the very first time
For the very first time
In my life
Make a promise to me now
Reassure my heart somehow
That the love that I feel is so much more real than anything
I’ve a feeling in my soul
And I pray that I’m not wrong
That the life I have now, it is only the beginning