Weather: 61 degrees and very pleasant.
6 PAX posted at Jumanji at the hands of YHC for some Spring Training.
BOM: Prayer by Nail Pop.
Mosey to the big baseball field.
SSH x 30 IC
Mountain Climbers x 30 IC
BBSU’s x 20 OYO
Merkins x 20 IC
Heal Touches x 20 IC
Merkins x 15 IC
LBC’s x 20 IC
Merkins x 10 IC
BBSU’s x 20 OYO
Merkins x 5 IC
Russian Twist x 20 IC
Stay on the big field for what I called the exercise AROUND THE HORN (AMRAP)
– This is how it works PAX. First and foremost you must know your baseball positions by scorecard number/position. Below is a list of the positions for those that don’t know about the greatest game of all time.
1- Pitcher – (Bulldog, bow your neck kind of guys, someone who wants the ball in a pressure situation)
2- Catcher (QB of the team as well, much like the CF, only player to see the field from the other way, very tough, defensive mindset, and vocal)
3- First Base (lots of pop, middle of the order hitter, big guys, not burners)
4- Second Base (pesky hitters usually and can play the field really well)
5- Third Base (usually have a cannon and have some pop in their bat)
6- Shortstop (very good athlete, speed guy, and just all around good player)
7- Left Field (usually a good hitter, but doesn’t have the best arm in the OF)
8- Center Field (QB of the OF, leadoff or 9 hole hitter, just depends, some of these guys will surprise you with the bat)
9- Right Field (these guys have cannons as well and can usually cover some ground)
– Each position represents the number of burpees that we’ll do at that position. After you finish the burpees at that position you always return to home plate and then proceed to the next position. So on and so forth. We did this for roughly 10 minutes. Each PAX made it all the way around 1 time and then thru the entire infield before YHC called time. Great job by everyone during this exercise.
Mosey to the press box/concession stand area for some Peoples Chair and Applesauce Bear Crawl
– We did 2 sets. The first round of Peoples Chair was around 2 minutes w/ Over Head Arm Claps/arms out front/ and arms over head. The second round was when we applesauce bear crawled down the wall and then back. Nice work by the PAX.
Mosey to track area for a little group Indian Run
– We ran one lap around the complex. Alter Boy said one loop was 0.6 miles. Everyone pushed hard. Columbo did really well and impressed YHC because he pushed thru till the end. Nice work sir. Proud of you. Keep up the good work.
Mosey back to the big baseball field for some Merkins/Raise the Roofs
– 1 merkin/12 raise the roofs, keep gaining a merkin and then decreasing a raise the roof until you are down to 1 raise the roof and up to 12 merkins. YHC was gassed and was called out which was really funny, but YHC couldn’t even say anything because he was out of breathe. Thanks Alter Boy for taking over for the gassed Q during this exercise.
– YHC likes to run a lot and didn’t think we ran enough, so we ran a pole together as hard as you could go. Nice work by all. Heck, Tuff Guy ran beforehand, nice work brother.
Mary (Dealers Choice) – YHC asked the PAX to lead the exercises. It’s not about me. F3 is about leadership and not one self.
Flutter Kicks x 27 IC (Alter Boy) – One for each out in a nine inning baseball game. Hopefully no extra outs were given, those aren’t fun (especially if you are on the bump).
Iron Crosses x 10 IC (Columbo) – Great work sir, thanks for stepping up.
Great work today PAX. Man, it’s just a pleasure to be able to lead the PAX. I’m so thankful for the fellowship and prayers for Walker. F3 is truly a brotherhood that goes above and beyond the workouts. Don’t get me wrong, the workouts are great, but the times of fellowship and servitude is just amazing. Nice work this morning PAX. YHC will definitely be back to hang with #TheHerd again #getbetter #F3Counts.
– Mud Run – April 11th is Go Time.
– Quarry Crusher Run – April 18th (6K or 10K)
– Prayer request – Continue to pray for Walker’s recovery.
– Pray request – Hopper’s mom (in ICU @ Roper Hospital in Charleston)
– Prayer request – Audra’s Neuroblastoma
– Prayer request – Nikita – spreading the word across college campus to impact the kingdom
– Prayer request – Sebastian – diagnosed with Leukemia a week ago. If you would like to help just click on the link below.
BOM – Prayer led by Nail Pop.
Columbo asked each PAX to lay a hand on YHC. It was a really cool thing to experience as each person prayed a special prayer for YHC and family. It was greatly appreciate and heartfelt for sure. Thank you very much sir. Mean