9 pax strolled into the early gloom only to find YHC’s truck and no YHC. As soon as YHC showed, questions and accusations of coupons ensued. A promise was made to the pax that due to the warmer conditions, they may just break a sweat in this workout…no coupons necessary.
Conditions: 60° and breezy
Disclaimer and prayer
- SSH x 15 IC
- Windmills x 16 IC
- Rock Hoppers x 17 IC
- Thru the Tunnel x 18 IC
- Squats x 20 IC
Mosey to the picnic tables
- 15 incline merkins IC
- 10 dips IC
Mosey to the track for a little ROUTE 66 (see F3 Exercises on F3nation.com)
- Start at corner of track with 1 burpee; Sprint to next station, 2 burpees; sprint to next station, 3 burpees and so on for a total of 11 stations. Stations set up around track and up Mt. Midway. Total Burpees = 66.
1 lap around the track
Mosey to base of Mt. Midway to Load the Ark
- Frog leaps up to top sprint down and plank till the six arrives
- repeat with Gorilla walk
- Bear crawl
- Inch worm
- Boo Boo bear crawls
- crab walk
Mosey up the hill to courtyard
- People’s chair on wall passing the cones 1 by 1 to other side of line and back.
Mosey back to parking lot for MARY
- LBC’s x 15 IC
- Flutter kicks x 15 IC
- Boat Ball Tosses until ball makes it around completely with no errors. Dang YHC could not hold on to the ball.
3 minutes of Imperial Walkers for Walker (last 30 Seconds AMRAP)
- The men of Turning Point never cease to inspire YHC with their determination and will to complete anything thrown their way.
- This was the first time YHC tried ROUTE 66 and it proved to be the #crowdpleaser. Unless of course your name is Quest and then you just smoke it leaving the rest of the pax in the dust. That brother has sure developed a motor.
- Tclaps for Swanson on his second post. YHC pointed out that in my mind the second post is the hardest to get out of the #fartsack…harder than the first. You are sore as crap, many excuses go through your mind, you know what to expect. My brother posted this morning and gave 100%! #respect (not the Spackle kind of respect)
- 3/13 – GORUCK Heavy
- 3/20-21 – Palmetto 200
- 3/27 – F3 will have a table at Midway Elementary Mustang Fest – need volunteers to man table. The more pax the better.
- 4/11 – USMC Ultimate Challenge Mud Run
- 4/18 – Quarry Crusher Run
- 5/1 – GORUCK Custom Light
- Continued prayers for Phillips family
- Cont prayers for Nikita
- Pray for Hopper’s mother in ICU
- Pray for Bob Turbeville recovering from stroke