11 pax posted at Surge got in their daily acceleration with station work around the front loop. Here is what went down:
Conditions: Cloudy – 41°, Winds NW 6.3 mph, 83% Humidity, felt like 37°
Disclaimer / Prayer
Mozey around to the front of the school, and circle up in the front lot near the flag pole.
- SSH x 10 IC
- Burpees x 5 OYO
- LBAC front x 10 IC
- OHAC x 10 IC
- LBAC back x 10 IC
- Burpees x 4 OYO
- IW x 10 IC
- Burpees x 3 OYO
- TTT x 10 IC
- Burpees x 2 OYO
- Squats x 10 IC
- Burpees x 1 OYO
Mozey to drop off loop crosswalk for the workout:
- Corner of Main Loop near Road – 10 merkins
- Yellow Road Sign – 10 squats
- Light pole before Bend– 10 BBSUs
- Next light pole around the bend – 10 CDD
- Light pole before cross walk – 10 Walking Lunges, each leg
- Stop Sign and Fire Hydrant – 10 American Hammers each side
Rinse and Repeat until time is called, Then mozey to the main entrance and grab a column.
- Low plank – 30 secs
- Peoples Chair – 30 sec
- R&R x 1
Mozey to back to the SF circle up on for Mary.
- Flutter Kicks x 10 IC
- Heal touches x 10 IC
- Iron Crosses x 10 OMC
- American Hammers x 10 IC
- LBCs x 10 IC
- Boat – Canoe OMC
- Most pax completed 5 laps, some completed 6 laps.
- Great feeling to knock out the 40 day challenge reps before 0600.
- Several Strideliters before the workout… P200 coming!
- Several pax offered to be 3rd to find a pax, repeatedly – 3rdF
- Tclaps to the Surge pax for their impact work with Mission Lexington every other month
- 3/6 – 7 year Annivergence of Graveyard more details to come
- 3/7 – Communion Run, 0530 at Lowes Foods
- 3/13 – Lake Murray Hosting CottonMouth – RockinChair looking for pax
- 3/19-20 – P200 (Teams looking for runners)
- 4/2 – Good Friday Cross Ruck
- Canned Fruit for Mission Lexington for March and April
- Rec – Family and Coworkers
- Skidmark – M with stress test
- SnB – Michael
Devo: “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:12 NIV
Reading verses 9-12, paints a picture of what F3 describes as a ShieldLock.
Just a reminder that we are living in a crazy time. 2020 was crazy, but 2021 will be even more so following right behind a year like 2020. We need to continue to reach and keep our pax plugged in. Through the years, other pax has thanked YHC for reaching out and pulling them along. The response is usually something like “I need you to be strong for me later when I’m in a ditch or rut and be there to pull me out.”
Surge pax have been strong in the EHing pax and ISI and all 3 Fs. Keep up the good work and don’t grow weary doing good.