Conditions: 68 degrees and perfectly clear
- SSH x 25 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 20 IC
- Through the Tunnel x 20 IC
- Windmill x 20 IC
- Little Baby Crunch x 20 IC
- 5 burpees OYO
- Count into partners 1,2
Mozie to Helipad – Bear crawl up hill and across Helipad. 5 burpees OYO when you get there.
Mozie to Dip&Pullup bars – sprint last 100 meters
Pullup PT Test: 60 seconds AMRAP
- Split into teams – 4 pax at a time at the pullup bar while partners count and encourage.
- Everyone else does 60 seconds Squats, then at the switch, 60 seconds of flutter kicks
- Rotate every 60 seconds.
- We will begin to record this for improvement. KEEP PRACTICING!!!
Mozie to street opposite the dip/pullup bars. Sprint alternating lightpoles to until the parking lot.
Parking lot Switch-backs: 20 merkins at the top, 20 squats at the bottom. Decrease by 5 each time. Brief Plankorama at the end
Mozie to wall. 60 seconds decline merkins, 60 seconds dips, 60 seconds wall situps.
Mozie to Thistle Field.
- Russian Twist x 20 IC
- Iron Cross x 20 OYO
- 10 Werkins (wide arm merkins), 10 Merkins, 5 Serkins (Side merkins), 5 Derkins (diamond merkins) without rest.
MOLESKIN: Great job to the pax for coming out and really pushing it to get better especially for the Pullup PT Test. This is something I want to improve on, so I am glad to have a benchmark to improve on from now on.
- West Columbia AO – Sept 9th. Park behind Northside Middle School. Howard Park.
- Be at Crypt for the “BS” workout (BlindSide & BlueScreen) on Saturday.
- Double Dribble’s little brother for missions trip to Africa
- Ginger’s father-in-law having back surgery
- Breakfast Club’s mother’s cancer flaring up