Turning Point hosted 7 Pax posted for Round 5 of the #Kamikaze. 7 was a good number for 2nd F this morning. As always, the Kamikaze was tweaked slightly to increase the intensity. Strong work by the pax as always! Inspiring to see men post to #getbeter #bebetter!
Conditions: A Chilly 62 deg, with misty rain
Disclaimer / Prayer
Mozey from the parking lot, through the portables, down the breezeway while weaving through the columns, circle up on the Blacktop at the top of The Hill:
- SSH x 10 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- IW x 10 IC
- SlimJim IW x10 IC
- Windmills x 15 IC
Mozey to the tbrick pile for bricks, then to the field for instructions.
With Bricks in Hand:
- Sprint up Hill – 11 Merkins
- Run Down – 11 BBSU
- Bear Crawl Up Hill – 11 Merkins
- Jog Down Hill – 11 BBSU
- Bunny Hop up Steps – 11 Merkins
- Jog down hill – 11 BBSU
- Sprint up Hill – 1 1Merkins
- Fast mozey down long Ramp – 11 BBSU
- Mozey to Blue Jungle Gym – 11 Pullups or 11 Body weight rows
- Mozey to Track – 11 Lunges each leg
- Mozey back to hill, recover as needed
Rinse and Repeat until Q calls time, increasing reps by 1 each lap.
Return bricks to the pile, then circle up for 3 minutes of IW Prayer Circle.
YHC shared a story from Flag Football Practice. It is amazing to see the impact of small actions on others. This was a reminder of the “I am 3rd” mindset that makes F3 so important. Also a reminder to look for ways to make someone else’s life better.
- Walker Phillips, Nail-Pop’s Son
- Saturday 10/4 – Lexington Convergence at Graveyard for those not running the Mud Run
- 2ndF Lunch at Salsarita on 378, 11:45 am. Mention F3 and 15% will go to benefit the Phillips Family
- Gear Night at Half Moon Outfitters 10/9
- Go Ruck in November – 2 spots left
- GO-RUN in February for Gordon Ochino.