A tweet went out about 10:58pm on Wednesday night warning the pax about posting at Turning Point on Thursday. 5 faithful pax either ignored or failed to see the tweet and posted to brave the DauntlessDiveBombers and everything else that YHC had to offer. The second F was strong with such a small group and each of the pax pushed one another. Little recovery was given and the pax endured to conquers today’s thang!
Conditions: 71° with 73% humidity
Disclaimer and BOM
Mosey to black top at top of hill with high knees and butt kicks in the mix to warm up
“Square” up for COP
- TTT x 5 IC
- SSH x 10 IC
- SloMo Merkins x 15 IC
- Squats x 20 IC
- LBCs x 25 IC
- Hops x 30 OYO plank when done
- Lateral hops x 30 OYO plank when done
- Quick Steps x 30 OYO plank when done
- Plank Steps x 20 OYO hold plank when done
- Plank reaches x 30 OYO hold plank when done
- Plank Lateral steps x 20 OYO hold plank when done
Mosey to bottom of hill
- RetroRun to goal, 20 Merkins, Sprint to far goal, 20 LBCs
- Karaoke to goal, 15 Carolina Dry Docks, Karaoke to far goal, 15 Big Boy Sit ups
Dauntless Dive Bombers – AMRAP x 10′ (Always a CROWDPLEASER at Turning Point)
Mosey to open field below parking lot and circle up for some Unconventional Mary
- Group performs called exercise AMRAP while one of the pax grabs cinder block and carries to base of hill, drops block and bear crawls to o cinder block at top of hill, performs 10 LBCs with block on chest, sprints to base of hill, grabs block and sprints back to circle.
- Peter Parkers
- Heel Touches
- Alt. high/low plank
- Heels to Heaven
- 6 Inches
COT and BOM
- Please see email from F3 Lake Murray that Napalm sent out last night. If you did not get the email please let me know.
- Standing 2nd F lunch starts Friday at Salsarita’s in Lexington. See Preblast http://f3nation.com/2014/08/06/salsaritas-for-walker/
- Please continue to remember Walker (2.0 of Nailpop) Phillips as he is currently in Memphis and still in very serious condition. Andy and Karie are there with him. Updates can be found athttp://www.caringbridge.org/visit/walkerphillips
- SweetBabyO5K is this Saturday. Please support Putt Putt and his family.https://www.runhard.org/pages/owen.php
- Stomp the Swamp 5K is 8/23. Please show your gratitude for RBHS and it’s support of F3. https://www.runhard.org/pages/swamp5k.php
- BIRCH-L Golf Sept 14th at Lexington Country Club. Email Uno at [email protected] if you’re interested.
- Fall Mud Run is Oct 4. Thanks to all the signed up. Not too late, registration back open:http://f3nation.com/2014/06/11/mudrun-fall-2014-registration-is-live/
- A few slots are still available for the custom GoRuck challenge in November
Continue to keep Walker and the Phillips family (Nail Pop) in prayer
Keep the Bickley family from Chapin in prayer.