Conditions: 70 and dripping
23 Pax and One FNG (Quarantine) posted in the gloom at Crypt this AM. Time flies when your having fun, and YHC must have been having the time of his life, enjoying his last days as a “mid-twenties” pax. Be thankful, as there were at least another 45 min of pain in the repertoire. TClaps to all who helped YHC count to 27, as age must really be showing already… indicated by frequent abrupt halts. Apologies!
Jog around the entryway horseshoe, weaving in and out of columns. High Knees, butt kicks.
- SSH x 27 IC
- Through the Tunnel x 27 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 27 IC
- Merkin x 27 OYO
- Mountain Climbers x 27 IC
- Little Baby Arm Circles x 15 forward, 15 backward
- Flutter Kick x 27 IC
Mozie to parking lot.
Parking lot weave – sprint to top, 10 squats, sprint to bottom, 10 merkins – Rinse, Repeat to bricks
- Napalm Special – Six count brickorama x 20 IC
- 7 Merkins OYO
Mozie to Field of Dreams with bricks, Circle up & count off by 2s
Line up on “Phantom Goal-line” with partner.
- Partner Gassers – sprint to opposite goal line while partner does Curls, switch, squats, switch, Merkins
- Partner Braveheart Relay – partners line up on opposite sides of field and sprint to middle. One partner takes bricks and hands off to other, both sprint back to goaline – x 5 exchanges
- Braveheart Charge to middle
- Parallel Human Tunnel Slalom Race – two lines facing same direction in High Plank position, person in rear of both lines weaves in-out and under all pax. Everyone follows. First team to finish wins…
Return Bricks and return to start.
Moleskin: Great work from all the Pax this AM showing maximum effort.
Sweet Baby O 5k (Double-down via Crypt) this Saturday, August 9th
Stomp the Swamp 5k
Lunch @ Salsarita’s in Lex for lunch (15% to Walker)
- Hoser and other firefighters out West
- Couple pax considering career moves
- Walker Phillips