Logo’s Qs typically involve lots of running, but today he apparently decided Cupid needed a little more upper body strength to draw back his bow.
Conditions: 42 degrees and clear
Lap around school to High Field
SSH x 25
Flutter kicks x 25
Hello Dolly x 15
Diamond merkins x 10
LBC x 15 4 count
Wide arm merkins x 10 4 count
Freddie Mercury x 15 4 count
Move: Lap around school to Heartbreaker’s Brick Pile
Flys with bricks x 20
Partner curls – ladder 10-1, regular count
LBC x 10
11’s: Merkins and Raise the roof (with bricks)
Legg throws with partner x 10
Rows x 15
Decline merkins x 10
Move: Run to Hollywood Squares
Stepups x 20 each
Squats x 18
Dips x 10
Move: Run to Great Wall of Pain
People chair x :60
Flutter kicks x 31 or 32 (Beano was disappointed)
Move: Run to Back Parking Lot for COT
Ball of Man: Stent led closing prayer
- Spirited workout today. Great Q by Logo (@F3Logo).
- 27 pax. Chaser: “27 used to be a Saturday number.” #growth
- Kotters to Mission, Luke, Cutler — glad to have you guys back!
- Epstein’s Mother to Tajh — still battling stomach bug #wholehousespillingmerlot
- Last day for Race Jersey orders is Saturday. http://f3nation.com/2013/02/07/its-here-the-f3-2013-official-race-jersey/
- Roscoe, per CR: “Our growth is the envy of F3Nation” or something like that. No doubt we have a good thing going here.
- Q for Saturday is up for grabs. Major BS is default.
- Average Attendance over last 10 workouts: 25.3
- Chaser has suggestion for a standing F3 Lunch, location TBA, weekly. Comments and suggestions welcome.