25 faithful assembled in the DHS gloom as Roscoe took the Q and dished out the pain. After a brief warmup, it was off to the neighborhood streets for a “brisk” Indian Run with pain stations.
Conditions: 55 degrees and partly cloudy
Burpees x10 oyo
Indian Run – 2 Lines:
Stop 1 – Partner up, decline Merkins x10, incline sit-ups x10, Merkins on Planking partner x10
Stop 2 – Burpees x10, LBC x15, Merkins x10
Stop 3 – Plank sequence, Merkins x15, Freddie x15
Stop 4 – Merkins x 15, Russian Twist x20
Indian Run back to Upper Field for Strings of Fire:
End line to end line, run across, Burpees x10, LBC x10, Merkins x10, all o.y.o.
Rinse and repeat x3
Ball of Man: Roscoe led closing prayer
- Solid work by Roscoe. Workout was deceptively hard. The pace of the Indian Run was brisk to say the least.
- The loop we ran was about 2.5 miles.
- Kotters to Mule and Padre! Good to have what’s left of you back.
- S/O to Spud — trying hard and sticking with it.
- Lots of guys posting for their second or third time — glad to see you back.
- EM to the Haiti crowd: Mission, Apple, and Robber
- Remember the 2nd F lunch at Lizard’s Thicket on Wednesday at Noon
- Remember the open gym for basketball at Shandon Methodist Church, Wednesdays 0630-0730.