Sometimes cold is just cold, and it’s not supposed to be like this at the end of March. Nevertheless, 21 frozen pax posted in Columbia for a Tajh station rotation beatdown. Much griping about the endless winter was noted.
Conditions: 32 degrees and clear
5 Stations. Pax divide into groups of 4, draw starting station randomly. 5 minutes per station, as many cycles as possible at each station, then rotate.
Strings of Fire – 50 yard run, 5 Burpees, repeat (4 cycles was typical)
Blocks – Curls x15, Rows x 15, Bench Press x25, repeat (twice through was typical)
Abs – 4-man board sit ups x25, Iron Cross x25, LBC x25, repeat (once was typical)
Merkins x15, CDD x15, Mountain Climbers x25, repeat (twice through was typical)
Flutter Kicks x100 (once was typical)
BOM: Stent led closing prayer
- Tajh once again demonstrating that hard workouts don’t have to complicated. Nice work.
- We got 8 stations total. Personally, I was happy to avoid the flutters and burpees the 2nd time through.
- The general consensus is cold weather sucks and we are tired of it. Where exactly is Spring?
- Spring Break trips knocking down our numbers a few this week and next. Must be nice.
- Termite Awareness Week continues…
- Sign up for Rosewook 5K (4/13) and Quarry Crusher Run (4/20) online.
- Logo is seeking workout partners in the Myrtle Beach/Grand Strand area for Saturday. Send email to [email protected] if you don’t know his digits.