The early morning drizzle could not keep 31 Columbia men from their appointed downPAINment at Dreher High School. Heartbreaker was waiting to lead the beat down that used just about every feature of our AO.
Conditions: 75 degrees, light rain
Warmup lap around school to Upper Field for COP:
SSH x40, Rosy, Dolly, Merkins, Imperial Walkers, etc. Lots of ’em.
Move to sideline:
Strings of Fire/Jacob’s Ladder:
Half Speed sprint across field, 10 Burpees, 10 LBC, 10 Merkins
Three Quarter speed sprint back across field 7 Burpees, 10 LBC, 10 Merkins
Full speed spring across field, 5 burpees, 10 LBC, 10 Merkins
Run to Heartbreaker’s Brick Pile, get block and bricks:
Little Arm Circles with bricks x15 forward, x15 backwards, decline merkins x15, two sets of Russian Twist with bricks, Pick ’em Up and Put ’em Down x20, Bench press with blocks, Fly’s with bricks
Run to Hollywood Squares:
Step ups x20 each leg
Move to End Line of Big Field:
Lunge walk (in cadence) x25 lunges, Bear Crawl to 2nd bench, sprint to end of field
Move to Great Wall:
People’s Chair x:60, Balls to the Wall, Merkins, LBCs, more chair, more LBCs, more Merkins
Run to Shovel Flag for COT and Ball of Man
- Lots of #mumblechatter today — Mission was definitely in the house
- Bluegrass promoted the Junior Achievement Twilight 5K coming up on Friday, June 21. Register on the Strictly Running website.
- Don’t forget to RSVP for the Beano ceremony at Fort Jackson. Lt. Colonel “Chaser” Reynolds can give you more information if you need it.
- Splinter asked for volunteers to help Mandella move Thursday night. #crickets
- Mission will Q Amble on Friday — bring mask, snorkel, and flippers
- Gears group ride still on for Sunday 0700 at Kathwood Baptist
- Pick up your kettlebell if you have not already