17 #faithful including 1 FNG posted to #Thunder to find YHC waiting with a sub workout in place of Robber. Without too much time to think through a plan it was decided that ladders were in order. Costanza announced his plans to attend so naturally several others hopped on board. Throw in a F’Head devo and this felt #OldSchool.
Conditions – 47 Degrees, calm winds
Depart COT onto King stopping at Wheat:
- Welcome FNG LongneckJoe! This man posted to the convergence an hour early only to find out that the workout didn’t begin until 7:00. He ran with YHC, Wingback, and JarJar and then let JarJar put him through 5 minutes of bootcamp. Then he left as he couldn’t stay past 7:00. Thankfully, he posted today to #Thunder to be property named.
- #Costanza! YHC missed Costanza’s recent appearance at #Thunder so it was nothing short of fantastic posting with him this morning. A nod was given to Art Vandaly for the final exercise. I feel a Costanza Q looming….
- Great devo by F’Head
- 3.1 Miles covered today along with 482 feet of elevation gain
- YHC misses “old” F3. Today had that vibe. This past Saturday’s #Convergence was great but so many of the faces that make F3 special to me were not there. I am guilty of sporadic attendance too. I promise to continue working through that if I can get the other pax to do the same with me. We need it.
- Next Tuesday Beads will lead the All Hallows’ Eve workout. You don’t want to miss this!