16 PAX emerged from the #Fartsack this morning in search of a way to #GetBetter. Standing on the hallowed grounds of one of the greatest AOs in all of F3 Nation was YHC, who was happy to be a part of one of the greatest traditions in F3 Columbia. Once the proverbial whistle blew at 5:30 AM, the PAX got better as all embarked upon 45 minutes of suck that was designed to keep the PAX moving and help all #GetBetter with the sharpening of some iron.
Conditions – 39 degrees and partly cloudy (Perfect Burpee Weather)
SSH x 20 (IC)
12 Days of Christmas
1st day – 1 lap around the parking lot
2nd day – 2 dozen Merkins
3rd day – 3 four count imperial walkers
4th day – 4 Jungle Boi Squats
5th day – 5 BURPEES PLEASE
6th day – 6 inches for 30 seconds
7th day – 7 four count Russian Twists (IC)
8th day – 8 jump squats
9th day – 9 LBCs (IC)
10th day – 10 stationary lunges (5 each leg, 10 total)
11th day – 11 Mountain Climbers (each leg, 22 total)
12th day – 12 Monkey Humpers
13th day – raise the roof (IC)
The workout follows the same patter as the song. First day, just a lap. Second day, 2 dozen merkins and a lap. Third day 3 imperial walkers, 2 dozen merkins, and a lap. So, the counts start to build, especially the merkin/burpee exercises.
COT/BOM – McLovin
Devo – Cesspool
- Honored to have Q at #Thunder this AM. Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas was a #Crowdpleaser based on the complaints and eventually silence from the PAX.
- With Burpees and Merkins, PAX did a total of 333 Merkins. Couple that with 1.3 miles of running, as well as some ab work, and we #PushedTheRock this AM. Just a few more than the #Hammer PAX did on Tuesday.
- #LarryBirds were not in short supply this morning as Hustler, Cesspool, and Strudel did their thing.
- YHC was only mildly hurt by the criticism of YHC’s singing.
- Couple of observations: (1) When you Q, you can do the 12 Days of Christmas however you want, even frontwards AND backwards and (2) Costanza and Strudel may need to start a band with those great voices.