A throw-back to Hope Solo’s first Q to see the progress of the Pax since February, we brought back a slightly more difficult version of the Battle of Pine Street Hill. 15 PAX joined the Q on a perfect morning—60 degrees, some wind, and no humidity. There were no excuses for poor performance…except everyone’s soreness from Tuesday’s workout.Warm-A-Rama: All in Cadence.
- SLOW Squat x 12.
- SLOW Merkins x 12.
- Little Baby “Snookie” Arm Circles–Front/Back x 12.
- Raise the Roof x 12.
- SSH x 12.
- Hallelujah Indian Run with Coupons (Bricks)
- Battle of Pine Street Hill, Part 2: Partnered Up for 10 rounds total of hill and core work: Partner 1 runs backwards up to Pine Street with Bricks; 10 SSH with Bricks; Partner 1 then sprints down to starting point. While Partner 1 runs, Partner 2 does American Hammer with Bricks. Switch and Partner 2 does 9 until SSH at the top of the hill until complete. Core work alternates between American Hammer and Big Boy Situps.
- Indian Run with Bricks back to Rectory Square
- With a partner & Bricks:
- Partner 1: 20 merkins; Partner 2: Squats; Switch.
- Partner 1: 15 merkins; Partner 2: Squats; Switch.
- Partner 1: 10 merkins; Partner 2: squats; Switch.
- Partner 1: 5 merkins; Partner 2: Squats; Switch.
- Lunge & Brick Pass with Partner (it looked easier on the internet!): 10 reps in each direction.
- Tennis Court workout with Partner
- Partner 1 Wheelbarrows partner 2 to end line; Partner 2 does 12 Iron Cross; Switch.
- Partner 1 Wheelbarrows partner 2 to end line; Partner 2 holds plank. Partner 1 jumps over Partner 2 while he holds plank. 10 total, 5 each side; Switch.
- Partner 1 wheelbarrows partner 2 to end line; Partner 2 does 12 decline Merkins; Switch.
- More Core Work: Race your partner to 75 Little Baby Crunches.
We then moseyed back to the flag for COT, Counteramma, and BOM. No announcements, but there was a continued prayer request for Harper Valley’s friend’s father who is still in the Hospital in Columbia.Putting out an APB for Barry & String Bean.Thank you, as always, for the opportunity to lead and be a part of this great group of men. This will likely be the last time Wojo and I are allowed to Q in the same week.