Today was YHC’s last day as AOQ of The Hollow. Like I said in the COT, being the AOQ was a little bit of work and a whole lot of fun. This stems from the fact that the PAX that post there are really great guys who get after it, day in and day out, both at F3 and in life. I would help any of these guys in a heartbeat, and they would do the same for me. But after 12 months, it was time to hand the shovel flag off. All these guys are leaders and would be great choices – which made the decision hard. Cramps is our new AOQ and will keep us headed in the right direction. I’m ready to see what the next 12 months brings!
We had 2 FNGs today… both friends of YHC. Their F3 name game went something like…
- Matt Eads > lives in Batesburg > 3 daughters > works at nuclear plant > likes to golf > likes football > … > works with Argyle > Argyle is jealous Matt can now work from home > Argyle said he sits on the couch all day > Matt said something back > Al Bundy? > Bundy… Welcome.
- Cameron Clamp > blah, blah, blah > Heater… Welcome. You see Heater had a name before he said a word. If you were there you’d understand.
Conditions… chilly but nice.
1 minute warning, “major announcement”, intro, welcome FNGs, disclaimer, “major announcement”, prayer
Mosey to the driveway behind the school to warmup…
- 15x SSHs IC
- 15x Michael Phelps IC
- 15x Imperial Walkers IC
- 15x TTTs IC
- 15x LBCs IC
Follow me, grab a block, to the courtyard, line up with a partner.
Partner one does the exercises, partner 2 does the movement, flapjack until the team total reps are done.
|movement: Farmer’s Carry, 2 blocks|
|movement: Overhead Carry, 1 block|
|120||Vertical Block – R foot over, L foot over = 1 rep|
|180||Block Bench Press|
|movement: Side Shuffle, 0 blocks|
|60||Double Block Declines|
|120||Horizontal Blocks – Golden Arches (feet left, over, mid, over, right) = 1|
We made it about halfway through the Golden Aches when time was called. Blocks were returned and we met back at the shovelflag to close things out.
Count-o-rama, Name-o-rama, FNGs, Announcements, Shovelflag, Prayer
- We’re at The Hollow this Saturday for GPS.
- FHF – thanks for all the contributions, presents will be dropped of at the FHF location by end of week
- Christmas party – this Saturday, at Kenwoods, more detail on DM
- No Show
- Mumblechatter was on point today.
- Inspector Mom was late today.
- I don’t think Meatball likes GPS.
- We had 2.5 Ambush guys there today. (All 9s counts as half)
- We had 3 marathon trainers there today. (you might as well do it WH)
- CAT guys did a fly by but didn’t stop.