Boot Camp 2/22/22 @ Turning Point
Weather: 56 degrees and clear.
Disclaimer and prayer
TTT x 10 IC,
LBAC x 10 IC (forward and backward),
LARGE arm circles x 10 IC
Overhead Claps x 10 IC
Michael Phelps x 10 IC
Shoulder circles x 10 IC (forward and reverse)
15’s SSH silent count (5 burpees consequence exercise for YHC and 3 burpee consequence for all pax if they messed up….) but they didn’t mess up, so YHC owned up and cranked out the burpees. (In unison PAX does 3-count SSH and counts reps 1-5 out loud. Reps are all mental and everyone must stop together at 15. If anyone stops early or goes over Q has PAX perform penalty workout of 5 burpees.)
Mosey to back of school and on the way grab a 5′ PVC stick-wand from the back of Canseco’s truck
5′ PVC stick warm up in a circle 5-6′ apart, each pax rushing to grab the standing stick before it falls, left by the pax to your right or left. Called on which direction to run by Q.
Shoulder stretching with PVC stick-wand for about 2 minutes. Squats with stick-wand lining spine for good form x 10 OYO
Coordination drill with stick-wands on the ground, spread apart about 3 feet and the following foot work drills were done:
1) high knee stepping
2) alternating leg scissor steps in both directions
3) back stepping/ jogging backwards between stick-wands
Mosey back to front of school
DELTOID WORK OUT
1. High side plank raises x 10 OYO each side (Modifications are laying on forearm)
2. Anterior delts:Plank to Pike Press (elevated) Hands stay stationary, but rocking been Plank form and pike or downward dog position
3. Reverse Plank rocking back and forth between bent and straight knees. Widen your hands apart to get more rear deltoids. Lower hips are the easier it is to do and the higher they are the harder it is.
Mosey to brick wall in front of school.
With feet on brick wall, pax do the following:
20 Parker Peters
20 Peter Parkers
Lunges to opposite parking lot Curb and back.
Wall Plank again, but this time with 10 upward trunk rotations starting with R hand on left flank and then rotating up into air on right side. Flap jack to other side.
Back to shovel flag for Mary:
20 heel touches
20 knee cups
Dam2Dam this weekend
p200 next month
Sunday Driver’s upcoming surgery
Buttermaker’s neighbor/ friend battling cancer
Devo: Romans 12:12