Weather: 52 degrees w/ a little chill in the air.
22 PAX posted at Shawshank at the hands of YHC for wet cardio merkin/burpee fest.
BOM: Prayer by Nail Pop.
Mosey to the soccer field.
SSH x 20 IC
Mountain Climbers x 20 IC
Windmill x 20 IC
Thru The Tunnel x 20 IC
Mosey to the hill for Jacobs Ladder x 2 (if you go up you must come back down 1-10)
– Each time up the hill you do burpees, start with one and increase by one each time up until you get to 10. That’s 55 burpees if anyone wanted to know. Then we had to go back down. We went down by 2 each time up (10-8-6-4-2). 85 burpees total to get things started.
Mosey to the soccer goal for some straight gassers without any exercise in between, just good ol’ cardio
– YHC cannot even remember how many we did (beleive it was about 10 or so). We waited until the 6 hit the sideline and then we started again. Sorry 6, it will only make you better. Trust me. Great work GED and Slosh. Way to push youselves.
Mosey to the sideline for some Gassers w/ Merkins 15-1.
– Start on the sideline and then run to the other sideline do 15 merkins. Decrease by 1 merkin with each Gasser until you are down to 1 merkin. If anyone did the math it was 120 merkins. The PAX were pretty gassed after this exercise.
Mosey to the sidewalk/track for Indian Runs
– Line up in two separate lines for some Indian run. We ran 1 1/2 laps around the soccer fields. The PAX were pretty spent and were ready to head back to the shed. It was time for Mary anyways.
Mary (Dealers Choice)
1st exercise – SLOW MO LBC’S led by Pole Dance
2nd exercise – Flutter Kicks led by BowFlex
Great job today by all the PAX work to #getbetter #F3Counts. Thanks for trusting me to lead. I saw some good 2ndF taking place as well. Encouragement was given throughout the workout. Keep pushing yourselves guys. Proud to be a part of F3 and have the opportunity to fellowship with you all.
– F3 Cookout at Saluda River Club next Saturday (10-2) BYOMeat (Burgers, Venison, Brats, whatever you prefer)
– Lexington HS AO Kicks Off on 5/14 @ 5:15, Shawshank will converge with the new AO on this day.
– Race for the Cure @ River Bluff Friday night starting at 6:00.
– Greenwood Launch next Saturday, May 9th (Get with Mayhem for details).
– Prayer request – Continue to pray for Walker’s recovery – will be heading to Duke on Tuesday for further treatments.
– Prayer request – Audra’s Neuroblastoma
– Prayer request – Nikita – spreading the word across college campus to impact the kingdom
– Prayer request – Field Goal’s cousin has brain cancer.
– Prayer request – BowFlex’s sisters house caught on fire yesterday morning.
– Prayer request – Sebastian – diagnosed with Leukemia a week ago. If you would like to help just click on the link below.
BOM – Prayer led by Pole Dance (thanks for the wonderful prayer)