BRR is coming but that doesn’t mean we can’t work on speed at the same time.
Push the pace uphill, recover run down
- Run down tennis court hill, turn right
- Up to bus loop and back down, left up tennis court
- Up breezeway to the parking lot and back down, to Cemetery Hill
- Up Cemetery Hill and back down, to Spooky Trail Jr.
- Down Spooky Trail Jr. and back up, turn right
- Loop around Athletic Entrance to make the head of the stickman
- Rinse and repeat as time allows
Glad to have Voltron back running with the Stomp crew, hopefully he’ll come back again real soon.
8/19 – Jailbreak Urban Escape 5K
8/26 – Stomp the Swamp 5K
9/8 – Blue Ridge Relay. Preblast here: http://f3nation.com/2016/12/19/pre-blast-2017-f3-lexington-blue-ridge-relay/
Prayers for Cheech’s family and all affected
Prayers for Beantown
Continued prayers for Chips and his family
Prayers for Samba, on a missions trip to Indonesia with his family
Prayers for YHCs father, heart issues – procedure was successful and he went home and has been recovering
Prayers for those effected by the VC Summer layoffs
Prayers for Milli Vanilli’s wife
Continued prayers for Bray