11 pax posted for some bad choices by YHC. However they were up to the challenge and pushed through and found betterment.
Conditions: Mid 60s – can we bottle this please?
Mozey up and around to the staff parking lot and Circle up:
- IW x10 IC
- TTT x10 IC
- WM x10 IC
- MC x10 IC
- SloMo Squats x10 IC
- SloMo Merks x10 IC
- SSHBurp x10 IC
Mozey to the block pile. Get in groups of 3 and each group get 1 block and 2 bricks and Mozey to the track
- P1 w Block in near side of field
- P2 w Bricks on far side of field
- P3 as runner and switch out, R&R until time is called
- P1 block Squats / P2 boo squats
- P1 block Swings / P2 curls for girls
Switch up positions with P1 end near end zone, and P2 Endzone toward hill.
- P1 block Burpee press / P2 Tay-Palms
P1 mozey to the bottom of the ramp, P2 at the light pole, same exercises
Return blocks then Mozey to basketball court for Mary
- Flutter Kicks x10 IC
- Heal touches x10 Ic
- Boat canoe OMC
Mozey back to SF
- 2 pax for some Crusadelite miles
- 8 pax for Coffeeteria at Bojangles
- Hacksaw asked YHC on the way back to the blockpile if it was Harder when you Q? Wise questions from the WarBaby.
- Tomorrow – Whestone after Tread Launching
- Mission Cookout
- 8/6 – Kamikaze and 2ndF at Bellacinos
- Stomp the Swamp
- Swanson – Mom and M
- Lil Giants – Friend Jake
- Boo – M
- YHC – Friend Stephanie and Ryan
In reflecting on the purpose of the Whestone of having that relationship with someone in a different stage of life as you are, maybe with a little more respect and experience. Pride is the hurdle we must cross. Pride is like cholesterol – the is good Pride and bad pride.
Good pride is “Taking pride in your work and doing your best.”
Bad pride is what holds you back, tells you not to ask for help, that you should be strong enough to do this on your own, or hiding behind the mask of a SadClown.
Hopefully being an active F3 Pax will help us avoid the bad pride.