16 Pax posted this am for the October version of the PT Test. The TP SF put out a poll to the pax yesterday to decide PT Test this month or no PT Test this month. The Pax spoke, PT Test was Chosen. Work was done and betterness was received. Strong Work Men!
Conditions: Mid 60s and pleasant
Mozey around the front parking lot and circle up.
- SSH x 15 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC each way
- IW x 15 IC
- TTT x 15 IC
Mozey over to the front courtyard, and partner up for PT Test
- 1s do Merkins for 2 Minutes then FlapJack
- 1s do BBSU for 2 Minutes then FlapJack
Recovery Mozey (to allow the hip flexors and quads to regain feeling) about /2 through the parking lot and back to the Flag Pole for 2 mile / 20 minute run
Click here for Results
Mozey back to SF
- Today the typical 10 laps on the Track was changed to 2 loops in front of the school for the 2 mile run
- 2 pax posted for CrusadeLite
- Welcome TriDelta to the TP Tuesday Pax
- Wingman Thursday
- 10/27 – Go Leo Go 5k with Speed for Need Chairs https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=NebkAY0nJKI
- 11/10 – Cheech 10K
- 12/14 – Christmas Party
- Hampton Schultz
- Swanson – Missionaries in Asia
- Kyrie – Mom Recovering from Shoulder Surgery
- Pax Dealing with injuries
- FryDaddy’s 2.0 – Corbett
- Canseco – MiL Chemo
- Marriages across the board and wide range of needs
- Tater’s M’s Family
- Rebar – Surgery Recovery
- Canseco – Shoulder
Devo: Be Honest with Yourself and Others
Some post for their own Personal health benefit – 1stF.
Others post in need of a listening ear – 2ndF
Some may post to be there to encourage and be the that listening ear – 3rdF.
If we don’t post, how can we be that encourager to those other pax who need it? Must be present to have an IMPACT.
Please Read Below, and remember this is why F3 is more than a workout, and that we aren’t alone in this Journey called life. The Enemy wants to tell us we are and separate us from the pack.