(Posted on behalf of PickAxe)
9 Pax beat the fartsack on a Saturday morning to join YHC in a workout designed to intentionally focus on PT test results.
Weather: Cloudy, humid, a few sprinkles
Mosey to staff parking lot
- 15 Windmills IC
- 15 TTT IC
- 10 LBAC forward IC, hold em up, 10 reverse IC, hold em up, 10 OHC IC, hold em up, 10 DB IC
- 15 IW IC
Mosey to track, line up on sideline
- 5 Diamond Merkins OMC
- 5 BBSU OMC
- 5 Merkins OMC
- 5 LBC IC
- 5 Werkin OMC
- 5 Iron Cross OMC
½ lap ccw around the track sprinting through short end.
Line up on side line and complete the same exercises, 10 reps this time.
Another ½ lap ccw, spint through short end
Line up on side line, same exercises , 15 reps this time
At this point called an audible for added recovery, 1 lap Indian run
Line up on the side line, same exercises, 20 reps this time
One full lap, sprinting on both short ends
Line up on side line, come down down the ladder, same exercises, 15 this time
1 lap then line up on side line. Got 10 diamond Merkins and 10 BBSU before time ran out.
Mosey back to the front parking lit for countorama, nameorama and bom.
- Good work done by all. Good to see Drumline and Quest this morning.
- Home works work day, Friday and Saturday next week. Contact Quisenberry if you need details.
- Cheech 10k in early Nov.
- Christmas party in December.
- Wapner’s Father, Grandmother, Aunt
- Hampton (praise for good report this week)
Let’s challenge ourselves to be intentional about pursuing our goals. Time flies, make the most of today. If you screwed it up yesterday refocus today. Get after it