The weather was a little bit unusual – high humidity around 78 degrees for Wild Hog’s VQ. There was a TON of mumble chatter as we tried to warm up. Everyone was trying to throw him off his game and see if they could derail the train before it even started.
The train was chugging and getting warmed up for this beat down which was cut short / modified just to make sure we kept in within the allotted time.
Warmup (in cadence)
- Arm Circles – forward & backwards
- Side Straddle Hop
- Thru the Tunnel
Mosey to start position
Set #1: 4 Cones (side shuffle between each cone) – Repeat 5 Times
- 5 Monkey Humpers x 5
- 10 Burpees x 5
- 15 Jump Lunges x 5
- 20 Merkins x 5
- After 4th Cone – 1 lap around parking lot (5 laps total)
Set #2: 4 Cones (mosey between cones) – Repeat 2 Times
- 5 Carolina Dry-docks x 2
- 10 Squats x 2
- 15 Shoulder Taps / Plank
- 20 Spiderman’s
- 1 Lap around parking lot (2 times total)
The big finish, which fell slightly short due to some technical issues but managed to still somewhat pull it off.
- Bring Sally Up – Bring Sally Down = Merkin challenge (4 minute song)
- 12/1 Wildcat See Saw
- P200 Signups – finalize teams from The Hollow
- 10/24 – Go Leo Go over at Saluda Shores = need Men to show up and push some kids with Special Needs.
- Brothers finishing up Tough Ruck
- Shultz Family – Young boy with Cancer
- Flood Victims
- Drago / Honey Boo Boo’s Parents – Mission Trip