14 Pax posted for a special version of the May running of the Kamikaze. The pax posted threw down some impressive work.
Conditions: High 60s, almost perfect
Disclaimer / Prayer
Mozey from the parking lot, down to the block pile and get a block.
Mozey to the near corner of the track near cone 10 and leave blocks there.
No Scoring today, just push yourself and encourage your fellow pax
- Cones 1-8: 2 Burpees, 4 Hand Release Merkins, 6 Squats, 8 LBCs
- Cone 9: 10 pullups or Body Rows on the jungle gym
- Cone 10: 5 Block Burpee Lunges
Rinse and Repeat until time is called.
Return blocks to brick pile, and Mozey back to the Shovel Flag.
- Reps per lap:
- 16 Burpees
- 32 Hand Release Merkins
- 48 Squats
- 64 LBCs
- Tomorrow Night – Chedda on WOF
- 5/13-19 – Runner Safety Week, Sign up as a buddy, All RunGroups Converge
- 5/16 – Be Sure to Post at TP
- 5/20-5/31 – Jauntlet (Crusade Wednesday 5/23)
- Booster – Friends with New Twins
- Swanson – Dad
- FryDaddy – Corbett
Devo: Your “want-to” keeps you going when your “should” finds it easier to quit.