16 Pax posted this am for the May version of the PT Test. Feeling like summer already. Work was done and betterness was received. Strong Work Men!
Conditions: Low 70s and sweaty
Mozey through the parking lot and circle up in the back parking lot.
- SSH x 15 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC each way
- IW x 15 IC
- TTT x 15 IC
Mozey down to the field, Count off 1s and 2s to partner up for PT Test
- 1s do Merkins for 2 Minutes then FlapJack
- 1s do BBSU for 2 Minutes then FlapJack
Recovery Mozey (to allow the hip flexors and quads to regain feeling) about 1/4 of a lap and back to the corner by the steps for 2 mile / 20 minute run
Click here for Results
Mozey back to SF
- Radio Silence
- F3LexSC Month at TheMission
- 5/17 – Ranger Q at TP, with BIG Announcement in COT
- 5/28 – Possible Memorial Day Murph, Stay Tuned.
- 11/10 – Cheech 10K
- Praise – Blindsides 2.1 seizure free for 2 months.
- Family of Dr at Lexington Medical center
- Canseco’s M – good results from tests
- William Anderson – cancer
- Dear Diary – Recovery Chemo
- Chedda – Rib Injury
- WhiffleBall – Close to rejoining the pax
- Wapner – Toe injury
- Shake n Bake – recovery from 62 mile run
- Swanson’s Dad
- Buttermaker – Church member Landon – Brain issues
- The Flanagans
Devo: “Sometimes the greater plan is kinda hard to understand”
(I usually save these kinds of thoughts for a small group of people, but today I just let it roll to the pax in COT)
As I made the turn onto Midway Road this am, maybe he changed the radio station, maybe it was already there. Anyway, a guitar was playing a recognizable tune. The song was by Luke Bryan and Started with:
When I got the news today
I didn’t know what to say.
So I just hung up the phone.
This song reminded me of Cheech. As I topped the hill near Oliver Metz, it was a flash back to Thursday June 22 when Turning Point was packed with Cars. It has almost been a year. As I pulled into the parking spot, pax waiting for the Q to give the call for 1 minute, the second verse played:
Funny how the good ones go
Too soon, but the good lord knows
The reasons why, I guess
Sometimes the greater plan is kinda hard to understand
Right now it don’t make sense
Still doesn’t make sense, but that’s OK. I don’t know the best way to remember Cheech, but what I can say is:
- Post at F3 everyday you can
- Push yourself as best you can
- Encourage someone as much as you can
- Laugh at something you remember Cheech doing today and as often as you can.
Miss you, John!