Last month, 5 Pax posted for the February PT Test. Since then, an ISI challenge was established and the TP pax have responded with consistent double digits culminating with 16 pax posting for the March PT Test. Mission accomplished! Work was done and betterness was received. Strong Work Men!
Conditions: 40s with a little chill to close out winter
Mozey through the parking lot, to the staff parking lot and Circle up
- SSH x 15 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC each way (Then the 5th pax joined the Square and the Q moved to the middle
- IW x 15 IC
- TTT x 15 IC
Mozey through the portables, breezeway and down the steps and partner up for PT Test
- 1s do Merkins for 2 Minutes then FlapJack
- 1s do BBSU for 2 Minutes then FlapJack
Recovery Mozey (to allow the hip flexors and quads to regain feeling) down to mid filed and back to the corner by the steps for 2 mile / 20 minute run
Click here for Results
Mozey back to SF
- Team Booster with the 9-7 Win today and in the Driver’s Seat for the Team Competition
- Welcome Ben Fuller – played OL/TE at Carnson-Newman, like to travel, Cruise, >LoveBoat? > Gopher?> Welcome Gopher!
- Naming a FNG is a struggle after the PT Test and 2 mile run.
- Wingman Thursday
- Sunday – Tread
- 3/22-23 – P200
- 4/8-4/19 – 2019 Gauntlet (Finishes with Cross Ruck)
- Booster – Brother
- Swandon – Dad
- Boo – 2.0 collarbone
- The Flanagans