Making a concerted effort to develop safer routes, YHC chose a route intended to stay away from fast-moving traffic and keep us on sidewalks and wide shoulders as much as possible. Even though Kukoc was running late this morning, he caught up to the 6 pretty quickly. Attempted to name the route; YHC’s M says it looks like a unicorn. Good run this morning men!
Weather: 30 degrees and clear
Disclaimer, Running Safety Guidelines, and Prayer
Right on Main towards the library (stay on sidewalk on right side of road to prevent crossing Main twice)
- Right on Cedarcrest (watch out for the German Shepherd)
- Right on Freedom
- Left on Railroad
- Left on Burton (parallel to I-20)
- Right on Glassmaster
- Right on S. Lake (Rt 6)
- Left on Gibson
- Right on Church
- Left on Roberts
- Right on Elm
- Left on Church
- Right on Maiden back to the ShovelFlag
- 2 Feb: MGC Long Run
- 16 Feb: Dam to Dam Relay
- 16 Mar: Lexington Race Against Hunger
- Need mentors. Ask KenDoll for details.
- Juice is leading an accountability group for reading the Bible in 2019; not too late to jump in. Reach out to Juice for details.
- Pups’ nephew, Alex, struggling with some issues
- Wells Family