17 Pax posted the inaugural Graveyard Bootcamp of 2020. Not sure if YHC will be invited back anytime soon, but work was done, an all left stronger. Here is what went down:
Conditions: mid 40s with no breeze, so it felt warm
Mozey down the steps, and around the football field (old school style) with some High Knees, ButtKicks, and Kareoka before circling up for COP:
- SSH x 15 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC Front / x 10 IC Back
- IW x 15 IC
- TTT x 10IC
Mozey up the steps to the press box and grab a block:
- 25 Block Swings (Modify with Squats if needed)
- 20 Curls 4 Gurls
- 15 Tricep Extensions
- 10 Block Rows
- 5 Block Burpees
- 1 lap – run down past the flag pole, down the steps, along the sideline of the football field to the back steps and back up to the concourse by the press box
- Rinse and Repeat until time was called
Return the blocks back to the block pile and then Mozey down to the flag pole and circle up for Mary:
- LBC x 10 IC
- Heal Touches x 10 IC
- Frozen Flutters x 10 IC
- American Hammers x 10 IC
- Boat-Canoe OMC
- TClaps to Bulldog for providing the tunes. They were on point.
- Also Bulldog has a new speaker
- TClaps to Makeover – 2nd Bell
- Spackle told a joke
- Tomorrow – XL Full Court at RBHS – 5:00 to 6:30
- P200 Coming up – ShortHaul looking for 1 runner for an ultra team
- 6 year Annivergence coming up in March (I assume)
- Praise – Cartwheel appreciated the text while he was out for a little bit. Now back healthy
- Wap – Family Funerals this weekend
What are your Blindspots and where do you need Guardrails in your life as we start this new year.
YHC had signed up to Q a couple weeks back. While he remembered it is was early in January, it was a surprise when being reminded that it was Thursday.
There was a reason why. YHC had just completed the 25 days in December and it would be easy to say “Welp that’s done, to take a little break” especially after the New Years Day convergence.
That was the plan, but YHC knew there would need to be some “Guardrails” in place to keep YHC in the routine of Accelerating and not just taking some days off.
What are your Blind Spots, those things seem to always sneak up and bite you. Find a brother here at Graveyard, engage the shield-lock, and keep accelerating.