(Posted for Huckleberry)
A lucky 13 faithful pax arose from the fartsack and entered the Monday morning gloom to post Crusade for a Huckleberry VQ. Once the route was announced and included Whiteford hills and that mountain climb up Old Cherokee, the pax were thinking they weren’t so lucky. This is how it went…
Conditions: 65 degrees with very little humidity – near perfect for a run
Ole Hilly Crusade Loop
- Leave Pilgrim Lutheran Church and make a left onto N. Lake Drive heading towards Old Cherokee. Make a left onto Old Cherokee and run up the “small” hill. Make a left onto Whiteford Way. Continue straight (although it’s not straight) down Whiteford Way until you reach N. Lake Drive. Make a right onto N. Lake Drive and head back to Pilgrim Lutheran Church. Total distance approx. 4.3 miles.
COT: count off and Namorama
- T-claps to Huckleberry for stepping up and taking the Q. He later tweeted the following statement further convincing everyone that F3 is much more than just a workout! Proud of my brother.
- First Friday Fathers July 3rd 700am at Graveyard, Turning Point, Shawshank
- July 4th Convergence at Turning point at 630am. all other AOs closed
- GRC and GRL, July 10th and 11th.
- 8/1 – Sweet Baby O 5K. Register here.
- Stomp The Swamp 5k @ River Bluff High School on August 29th. Convergence at Boneyard before the race.
- Blue Ridge Relay, September 11-12
- Lexington 5k, 10k, 1/2 marathon in November 2015. F3 Discount code is coming soon!
- Walker Phillips is at home. Please continue to pray for Walker and the entire family