It’s been almost three years since YHC has had the Q at Graveyard, and that is way too long….
Intro, Disclaimer, Prayer and Lord’s Prayer, Pledge of Allegiance.
Mosey down to the football field. Take a warmup lap and circle up on the 50 yard line.
5 Burpees on Your Own
Hand release merkins X 10 on YHC’s count
SSH X 21 IC That covers today’s date of 10/5/21
Little Baby Arm Circles Forward, Overhead Claps, LBAC Reverse X 10 IC Each
Merkins X 10 on YHC’s count
TTT X 10 IC
Imperial Walkers X 20 IC
Take another half lap around the football field. Line up on the wall for a few seconds of air chair.
Line up on the west endzone goal line for the pain train that went like this:
- Bear crawl to the 10 yard line. Complete 10 merkins and run back.
- Repeat step 1 and continue to the 20 yard line for 20 LBC’s. Run back to the goal line, stopping at the 10 yard line for 10 merkins.
- Rinse and repeat, adding 30 squats at the 30 yard line. Run back to the goal line, doing the exercises at the 20 and the 10 on the way back.
- Rinse and repeat adding 40 calf raises at the 40 yard line and return to the goal line.
- Rinse and repeat adding 50 BBSU at the 50 yard line and return to the goal line.
Plank at the goal line or pick up the six until everyone is finished.
Easy mosey around the perimeter of the football field.
Circle up in the west end zone in the plank position. One by one each pax stated his F3 name and how he got that name. After each pax completed his explanation, the group did a single merkin together.
Line up on the goal line in the west end zone. Run down to the goal line at the east end zone and run back, stopping every 10 yards to complete a burpee.
Time for more air chairs. During this time the pax re-learned the 5 core principles of F3 – Free, Open to all men, held outdoors rain or shine, peer-led and end with a Circle of Trust.
Mosey around the football field and back to the shovel flag.
If anyone is actually reading this and notifies YHC you might just get a free lunch. Anybody out there?
Several pax tried to point out that our 45 minutes was up, but they don’t know that YHC always does flutterkicks for Cheech no matter what time it is…..
This last exercise is the one that YHC always does and one that he really hates because of the reason we do it, but it is also YHC’s favorite because it is done to remember Cheech.
Flutter kicks X 38 IC for Cheech
COT & BOM
Schools & Teachers
Ryan – car accident
Other Unspoken requests
- Oct 26 F3Lex Blood drive 10-3 at 524 Hope Ferry Road
- Nov 13 Cheech 10K and Lexington half marathon
- Feb Dam-to-Dam relay
- Fuel 515 Tomorrow without merkins or Burpees
Philippians 4:6-7 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”