So it’s been a while since we’ve run the Goat Hill Gauntlet and no time like the present to get reacquainted. BUT, let’s change it up a bit and give the PAX a voice for their beatdown.
Conditions: 28 and no wind
PAX were led to the bottom of the hill. Each PAX got a turn to change the format to suit their pleasure. YHC has a bum knee and cannot run, so I opted for various ways to transition to different stations.
At the bottom of Goat Hill, this is what we did:
– at cross-walk, perform 11 Burpees
– bear crawl up goat hill and at third sign, perform 11 Big Boy Sit-ups
– backwards lunge to crosswalk at bottom of hill and perform 11 hand-released merkins
– backpedal to stop sign and perform 11 man-makers
– shuffle around bus loop to first corner and perform 11 squats
– skip to opposite corner and perform 11 iron crosses
For Julep’s turn, he kept to the original format and added a rep. However, a plane was spotted and a flurry of burpees ensued. Thanks Julep!
Rah-Rah added lunges up Goat Hill, Crawl Bear back down and other crazy stuff that I cannot remember
Mosey to Flag
Count ‘em off
Name ‘em off
Announcements: Run group meets at bus loop at 5:15 tomorrow morning, shirts are in, next month’s theme is Love, Hugs, and Kisses
Prayer Requests: Teacher’s Pet’s daughter