8 Pax turned up in the gloom of Detention to take their DRP. Well 2 left before we started and then 2 left before we finished. So we had 10 different Pax but ended with 6. YHC planned a jailbreak from Detention nonetheless. Getting the Pax away from the normal areas of operation, I guess a little field trip you could say.
The Weather: 33 degs, just cold enough to frost up the dew
Mosey around the lot and over to beside the tennis courts
COP – All IC
Side straddle hop x 20
Here comes Banjo…on Banjo time as always
Thru the tunnel x 20
Imperial Walker x 30
Windmill x 20
Lil baby arm circles x 10 for/back
Mosey out to the front sidewalk and down the street
Stop at the entrance to the tennis court for…
Bulgarian ball busters x 15 each leg
Mosey down further and across the street to the park
U Bearly Suck on Steroids – This is usually done in a school bus loop but we did it the entire length of the parking lot which by my calculations was…….carry the 1…..divide by pi………A LOT of burpees.
Bear crawl down the left side of the parking lot with a burpee at each tree and around the end and back down the other side.
Crowd Pleaser! Especially Bar Crawl cause you can’t spell bear crawl without Bar Crawl.
Mosey around to the back of the Magistrate’s office to the sunken field for…
Run down one side, across the field and back up the other side.
Burpee w/ 1 merkin
run back to the other side
Burpee w/2 merkins
etc, etc…repeat until you reach a burpee w/10 merkins
It felt something like this:
Mosey back to the other side of the road and through the tennis court lot
Hydraulics x 20 IC
Lil baby crucnches x 20 IC
Shoulder tap x 20 IC
Russian twist x 20 IC
Peter Parker plank x 10 secs per side x 2
Freddy Mercury x 20 IC
Parker Peter x 20 IC
Heel touch to V-up x 20 IC
Plank Spanks x 20 IC
Wingback will probably be reporting this back to F3 Columbia. Those dudes do the weirdest stuff in Lexington!
Flutterkicks x 39 IC
Jailbreak back to the flag
Side Straddle Hop for 1 minute
- Excellent effort by the Pax. This one was a tough one and the Pax stepped up to the challenge. A few of them even stuck it out to the end!
- T-claps to the Strideliters, Stinkbait, Patches, Cream Cheese, Bar Crawl and YHC. Even though Patches and Cream Cheese left before the workout started. I think they said they had a date with a fern????
- T-claps to Rumblestrip for getting some solo Stridelite in despite being late to head out with the group.
- T-claps to Wingback for Larry Birding the Q the entire workout. Thanks for the push!
- Happy Birthday to Overexposure. Your present was betterment!
- T-claps to Banjo for making before the end of COP. He is like my 16 year old son seeing how long he can sleep and still make it to school before the tardy bell rings.
- Speaking of Tardy, he wasn’t even Tardy he was a no-show! That’s like 3 of my Qs in a row he has missed. I’m sure he had a good excuse with the baby and all but YHC is starting to wonder….
- Blue Rhino is collecting money to purchase gift certificates for the Children’s Cancer Wing at the hospital. Apparently someone decided that they needed the 4 PlayStation 4s more than the kids who are receiving treatments for cancer. I know, it’s a sad world we live in. Some of the Lake Murray Pax have stepped up and donated PS4s but the kids still need games to replace those that were loaded on the consoles. Give your donations to your AOQs and they will make sure they get in the right hands.
- 12/3/15 – Christmas Parade – https://www.f3midlands.com/columbia-sc/snowball-pre-blast
- 12/15 F3/FiA Christmas Party. Details: https://www.f3midlands.com/lexington-sc/preblast-4th-annual-f3fia-christmas-party
- 1/6 Harbison 50K
- 1/27 GrowRuck Weekend