12 pax decided that they would join YHC this morning at the #Shank. What better way to get your Tuesday rolling than to get in a solid leg workout. Here’s how it all went down:
Weather – 37* & windy
Disclaimer & Prayer
Warm up lap around the parking lot to pick up #Lego. Mix in a few butt kicks and head back towards the big soccer field. Discourse immediately set in among the pax as they quickly let YHC know that this was not a “presidential jog” AO, but a bootcamp AO. I was just trying to get the blood flowing, but fair enough. Let’s move on to the next part.
COP (All IC unless noted)
- SSH x20
- TTT x10
- LBAC x10(f), x10(b), OH Claps x10, Dirty Birds x10, OH Claps x10, LBAC x10(b), x10(f)
- Squats x10
#Cobains to the pax for not announcing the 2nd set of backerds LBACs, but we persevered and made it though.
Mosey over to the corner of track near shelter
- Squat at every light pole to opposite corner. Increase 1 rep each stop 13 poles (91 squats complete in 2 languages)
Mosey down to the hill in the darkest trenches of #Shawshank
- 11s – squats at the top & smurf jacks at the bottom. Run backerds up the hill.
- Sidebar – as YHC was going over what we were about to do, KD (being the solid leader he is) was explaining one of the exercises to Frodo who had just started posting. In true JJ fashion, YHC decided to drop in with a bit of #mumblechatter. The look of anger/shock/ire/disdain/disbelief/etc. that KD shared with YHC led me to wonder if I would be getting a trespass notice from Shawshank or possibly be the 1st pax ever evicted from F3. More on this below….
Mosey back over to #pole0
- Squats at every pole on the way back. Start at 13 and decrease one rep per pole
Mosey to the shelter and grab a partner. P1 exercises AMRAP while P2 runs the parking lot loop, flapjack.
- Incline Merkins
- Decline Merkins
- Tricep Dips
- Flutter Kicks
- American Hammer
YHC had a few more of these AMRAP exercises lined up, but sometimes an audible needs to happen. It was also driven by the fact that when I shared my idea with some of the pax, Ponzi said “I bet you won’t.”
Mosey over to the long, long bridge
- Bear crawl the length of the bridge. At the end of the bridge, continue your path and run up and down the big hill. At the bottom, 20 BBSUs then bear crawl back across the bridge.
- It is always great to get back to the 1st location of #F3Lex’s westward expansion
- Good to see #Manscape back out in the #gloom getting after it. He was happy to see me as well, even told me I was #1 near the end (I think that’s what that sign meant).
- Where were Notebook, Uncle Ron, The Bing & the #CostcoMafia?? Kinda felt like they were avoiding…..
- Frodo, keep posting. It won’t get easier, but you’ll get better
- Oh yeah, I owe you an ending to the story of my potential eviction. Sooooooo, what KD was not aware of as YHC dropped some “top rope” #mumblechatter on Frodo was that YHC has known him for a long time and Frodo and YHC’s younger brother were roommates in college. After catching up with KD on the trip back to the shelter and sharing this info, I think I’ll live to fight another day with F3.
- 2/3 – #Shank leading Cryptonite
- 2/3 – Hollow will be at Tomahawk for football. CAT will be open for business as normal
- 2/24 Dam to Dam Relay
- 3/3 4-Yr Anniv Convergence at Graveyard
- 3/23-24 – Palmetto 200
- Trickle’s dad
- Elmer’s co-worker
- Lego’s wife’s uncle
- Homeless individuals in our community