YHC celebrated 40 years on the #BigBall yesterday and each birthday provides an opportunity to think about all the many blessings that we have. One of those blessings are the men of the F3 community and Surge specifically that continue to provide the accountability that YHC needs. Accountability for all 3Fs. Hope today that the men of Surge get better with all 3F’s with this workout. The call was made to our resident burpee counter – Flipper – to attend. That should have give the PAX an idea of what we’d be doing today.
One minute warning, FNGs, Disclaimer and Prayer
Conditions: In the mid to upper 30’s
Mosey to the loading dock…
SSH x 10 IC
TTT x 10 IC
OH Clap x 10 IC
Mountain Climbers x 10 IC
LBACs x 10 IC (forwards and reverse)
Mosey over to the bus loop for a little Modified Murph AMRAP…we did a preview mosey of the 400m loop.
10 burpees, 20 merkins, 30 squats…wait on the six to finish squats and then 400 m run….PAX completed this AMRAP until time was called.
COT & BOM
- ButtDial says YHC needs some new gloves – they stink!
- Cureaid – praise, his below 300# weight goal met – that’s awesome!
- WeeWee reminded us to keep each other accountable, remember that we post for each other, get some winter workout gloves/pants/buffs etc.
- Burpee count at 75 today…not too bad
- Christmas Party – 12/14
- PAX running Saturday (get with Rec/Escobar if interested time/location TBD) and Sunday Communion Run (5:30am)
- Shirt order issues – Dominion will find out what’s going on and resend the link
- Lexington shirt preorder – https://f3.mudgear.com/products/f3-lexington-sc-mudgear-pre-order
- Donut Run tomorrow, 5am, meet at Home Depot
- Winter workout gloves – https://ytgloves.com/cat-waterproof-winter
- Rocky Creek looking for mentors
God Hears You
I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. (NIV) ( Psalms 116:1 )
Knowing the unseen can sometimes feel tricky in a world that relies on the tangible to operate. God through His word, assures us that He is real and available to us when we pray. Prayer is the means that God cultivates a real loving relationship with us. As you pray today, be reminded that God hears you.