The guys at Ambush know how to have a good time. They might not be able to count above 40, but they know how to have a good time. The mumblechatter is always entertaining and you know what you are getting into when you arrive. Seriously, they always put in hard work and have a dedicated group of guys there – both for stridelite and bootcamp. Today we had 10 PAX show – six for SL and nine for BC since Juice bailed after getting a run in (something about going turkey hunting).
The weather was really nice today. Enjoy it while it lasts.
1 minute warning, circle up, no FNGs, disclaimer, prayer
Jog to the crosswalk area doing butt kicks and high knees along the way. Circle up for some warm-up exercises:
- 15x SSHs IC
- 15x Hillbillies IC
- 15x Air Squats IC
- 15x TTTs IC
After the warmup grab a block and head back across the road. There we turned on some tunes (WOMG-FM) and intertwined block work (OYO) with mary (mostly IC but some OYO):
- First block exercise is 10x Block Jump Burpees
- Mary time… 15x Flutter Kicks & 15x LBCs
- Next block exercise is 20x Block Thrusters
- Mary time… 15x Monkey Crunches & 15x Reverse Crunches
- Next block exercise is 30x Block Bear Hug Squats
- Mary time… 15x Freddy Mercurys & 15x Gas Pumps
- Next block exercise is 40x Block CFTGs
- Mary time… 15x Windshield Wipers & 15x LBFCs
- Next block exercise is 50x Block Toilet Squats
- Mary time… 15x Boxcutters & 16x Outlaws
- Next block exercise is 60x Block Overhead Presses
- Mary time… 15x American Hammers & 15x Rosalitas
- Next block exercise is 70x Block Bent Over Rows
- Mary time… 15x Hello Dollys & 15x Rosalita Whips
- Next block exercise is 80x Block Bench Presses
- Mary time… 16x E2K & 15x Bay City Scissors
- Next block exercise is 90x Block Sumo Squats
- Mary time… 10x Boat Canoes & 10x V-Ups
- Last block exercise is 100 yards Overhead Block Carry to the block pile
After the blocks were returned we headed back to the shovel flag. for the…
- next Tuesday 4/9 – new Ambush AOQ – CAT will be converging
- Thumb’s Up is candidate for LLS Man of the Year. Give him a dollar.
- 4/6: LLS Fundraiser Breakfast at Salsaritas. 7am-10am
- 4/8-4/19: The Gauntlet. Preblast: https://www.f3midlands.com/columbia-sc/gauntlet-2019
- 9/7-9/8: BRR
- Britta – school friend’s daughter Lila Lake getting a liver transfer today
- We think Peachy is 30-something. No one knows for sure – even Peachy.
- Toilet seat block squats and muscle memory can be a bad combination.