15 Pax posted for some Wednesday betterment. YHC reached back into some historical routes and found 1 that:
- Didn’t go to the Dam
- Didn’t go up Whiteford Hill
Here is what we did instead
Conditions: Mid 60s with an occasional light mist.
Disclaimer – Safety Reminder – Count off – BOM – Prayer
- Take a Left and head S down North Lake and continue past Whiteford
- Take a Left into Whiteford Lakes, and loop through (dealers choice on direction of the loop)
- Take another left when you return to North Lake and continue South
- Take left into Hunters Ridge, and loop through (dealers choice on direction of the loop)
- Return back toward the SF.
- Manage your time, if you have extra time and want extra distance, take a left into Carriage Hill Lakes and loop through back to North Lake
- Mentors needed at MES – See Whisper or Bulldog
- Whisper shared about the potential impacts that can be made in the life of a child from 30 minutes a week.
- 10/26 – Go Leo Go 5k with Speed for Need Chairs. See Thumbs Up if necessary
- 11/16 – Cheech 10k, with Run Hard 5k and Lex Half
- 12/14 – Christmas Party
- 12/24 – Nativity Ruck (Save the Date)
Prayers – None shared today.