YHC made it back to the gloom of the Crypt to join my fellow Crypt-onites and to visit my favorite hill. After a grueling circuit at the astro turf area everyone was thrilled to see me mosey to the hill which I have dubbed Mt. MacCrypt (Are you allowed to name stuff after yourself?). I know Simon Says and Take-a-number will be kicking themselves for fart-sacking this workout.
Weather: 65ish and cool
Mosey around lot
Mosey to Helipad
COP – All IC
Side Shuttle Hops x 25
Windmills x 15
Thru The Tunnels x 15
Imperial Walkers x 30
LBAC x 10 each way
Squats x 10
Merkins x 10
Mosey to the Great Wall
Wall Sit OH clap x 30
Mosey to astro turf
Divide evenly into each of the following stations
Decline Merkins on tire x 10
Balls to wall x 10
Mountain climbers x 10
Dips x 5
Pull ups x 5
Run to end of lot and back
Rinse and repeat AMRAP 15 mins
Keep working the whole time
Moseying…toward top parking lot.
mumblechatter about hills starts up.
…turning the corner to the top side of lot
mumblechatter grows louder
stop at bottom of hill.
Say What tries to stage a coup and lead the Pax past the hill but failed.
Welcome to Mt. MacCrypt
The hill is divided by trees into 8 sections
start at first section
Up hill 1 merkin
Down 1 burpee
Move to next section
Up 2 merkins
Down 2 burpees
Move to next set
Until you get to 8 or pass out or we run out of time.
No falling down the hill or there will be extra burpees.
From the parking lot the hill looks to get smaller as it goes to the right but it must be an optical illusion because it seemed to get bigger and steeper as we went.
Mosey to front yard for..
Russian Twist x 20 IC
Freddy Mercuries x 20 IC
Iron Crosses x 20 OYO
6″ on Q for last 2 minutes
BOM – led by Thumbs Up
Devotional – by Thumbs Up – What makes a man do something for someone else when there is nothing for him to gain from it? How are you a blessing? How are you blessing others?
- Solid work by the entire Pax. We had a few nursing injuries but they hung with us and did what they could to #getbetter #bebetter
- T-Claps to Thumbs Up for leading the BOM and an excellent thought-provoking Devo.
- I witnessed a couple of Pax going back and picking up the 6 several times today. It makes me feel good to know that where I may miss something like a struggling Pax, I can trust that the other Pax are there to catch it.
- Sumter Expansion: F3 Lake Murray region has been asked to help with the expansion over the next few weeks. Say What has room to take about 6 if anyone is interested in carpooling.
- Gators vs. Wildcats Tailgate – Preblast is here. We would like to have a big F3 showing to advertise and to show support to our local teams. Bonus: Opportunity to break the world record at half time for most people doing push ups at once.
- Patty Packs 5K/Half Marathon is Dec. 6th
- Palmetto 200 is coming up in March. Mungo is taking HCs for the Lake Murray region teams. I think we have two teams of 12 already.
- Keeping Breakfast Club’s mom in our prayers.